hey my pic is priceless

TheJaspMan

#22 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by jfarrar
hey my pic is priceless

Yah, I noticed Playgirl has been knocking your door down. :rotf

USAMoto00

#23 Post by USAMoto00 »

Just ask for shipping prices, I'll make sure it's a deal. Luburgh assured me that it was his MX arm. I was questioning it too, but everything else was MX. He said that a guy already bought all of the TT stuff. But anyways, I don't need it and am selling it regardless. I can assure everyone that it will handle anything you could throw at it. It's beefy! Paypal at malibu97r@aol.com Thanks.:usa

jfarrar

#24 Post by jfarrar »

i would destroy that thing

JST

jfarrar

#25 Post by JST »

From what I understand we could put you in a room by yourself with nothin but 2 ball bearings and in 10 minutes you would break 1 and lose the other.I have seen the picks of busted motors and cases.

USAMoto00

#26 Post by USAMoto00 »

Farrar, you are the exception to the rule!:hammer: I think that if you tried hard enough, there isn't much that you couldn't break!:hammer: :wow

sillysspeed

#27 Post by sillysspeed »

still have the seat.... how much for shipping?

USAMoto00

#28 Post by USAMoto00 »

I sold the one seat, but I'll check tonight and see if I have another. I know I do, I just have to find it.:usa
By the way, the swingarm is NOT a TT swingarm. I just came from Lonestar's web site and they offer a single style of swingarm only for either MX or TT, with -1 all the way up to +8! This must have been Jason's choice for his quad.:confused:

jfarrar

#29 Post by jfarrar »

Originally posted by USAMoto00
Farrar, you are the exception to the rule!:hammer:  I think that if you tried hard enough, there isn't much that you couldn't break!:hammer: :wow

yeah your right.i break everything i own.not even the beaville can take my thrashing.
the baja trip at the track cost me 2 wheelbearings and i havent even hit any doubles with it yet (<- keyword):deal:

USAMoto00

#30 Post by USAMoto00 »

Holy sh*t J! I just thought of something, does Winky think that one quad will be enough for all of your abuse???????? 12 hours might turn into 12 minutes when you break his quad! lol:usa :wow