A sad, sad day. Cdale For Sale

TheJaspMan

#31 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by yamadjs08
You have any of the newer style ones? Like the ones that were on the later 03s?

I have zero from the 2001/02. They are all from 2003 with the newer headlight mounts.

yamadjs08

#32 Post by yamadjs08 »

Hey Jaspman, you have a PM, I didnt want to take over any more of your thread LOL. Sorry!

CdaleRacer0128

#33 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

your girl races the nationals right? womans B/C class i think i saw that quad pitted under the tree's near the bathroom's at loretta's, with the pink A-arms and all.. watched her i think get hung up one holeshot on sunday.. but saw her at practice on friday i coulda sworn..

is that you guys? need to say hi one time to ya'lll

if you guys go on Yammi just holler at me at the race tracks, i know a lot of the big names from being around and myself have quite a few parts always happy to lend a helping hand to an Ex-daler !

good luck in your and her future endeavors!!

Leric lemons - #228 Production/4Stroke B

das me/ smile.gif

cdaleracer

#34 Post by cdaleracer »

yes that was my quad sitting under the tree.

We weren't at practice on Friday. I think that hurt me not being able to practice. I stalled on Saturday then by the time I got it started they were already long gone, so I finished 18th.

Sunday I got around the 6 quad pileup at the holeshot. That track just killed me. I ended up 14th. Pretty sucky weekend for me. But had fun racing. I even got to hang out with Jackie Meadows the whole weekend.:drink: I thought that was pretty cool.

TheJaspMan

#35 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by CdaleRacer0128
your girl races the nationals right? womans B/C class i think i saw that quad pitted under the tree's near the bathroom's at loretta's, with the pink A-arms and all.. watched her i think get hung up one holeshot on sunday.. but saw her at practice on friday i coulda sworn..

is that you guys? need to say hi one time to ya'lll

if you guys go on Yammi just holler at me at the race tracks, i know a lot of the big names from being around and myself have quite a few parts always happy to lend a helping hand to an Ex-daler !

good luck in your and her future endeavors!!

Leric lemons - #228 Production/4Stroke B  

das me/ smile.gif

Leric, you nut. I see you every national but never know where your pits are.

At Lorettas we were at the RV right behind Pat Brown and FMF next to the track exit gate. I'm sure I have shots of you too.