Parting out the Moto

fixthedale

#31 Post by fixthedale »

Hey guys, I am a little behind on sending out parts. My daughter has Crohn's disease and has had some complications and I have not gotten to shipping things out as fast as I should have. Please bear with me. She is home from the hospital now and I will spend this entire evening packaging and labelling boxes and will drop off as much as I can to UPS tomorrow and will drop off another bunch Saturday morning. If you are concerned give me a call at 573-847-9353 this evening. I am sorry, I like to get my stuff fast and I am sure you do too.

Mike

azcannon

#32 Post by azcannon »

Well I wish the best for your daughter and thanks for teh update

450warrior

#33 Post by 450warrior »

interested in the a arms and shocks. PM SENT.

big.elk.hunter

#34 Post by big.elk.hunter »

what condition is the rest of the motor in? what updates have been done? rod/crank bearing? how many hours are on it? etc???? I see that I may be too late for the valve cover and head, but if the other guys dont come through I may still be interested. thanks....chris mattox

fixthedale

#35 Post by fixthedale »

QUOTE (big.elk.hunter @ May 11 2006, 04:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what condition is the rest of the motor in? what updates have been done? rod/crank bearing? how many hours are on it? etc???? I see that I may be too late for the valve cover and head, but if the other guys dont come through I may still be interested. thanks....chris mattox

The motor has new sleeve and piston, rebuilt crank with z400 bearing. The motor ran about ten minutes since the rebuild. It has a brand new stator, flywheel, plastic pump gears, crank bearings. I just loctited the cartridge bolts but if I were you I would get the new upgrade that either Timbo or Boomer (I can't remember which one) is selling. I never touched the tranny, no problems with it other than the usual fishing for neutral. Should be nice solid motor. Make me a reasonable offer and it is yours.

Mike

rayspeed

#36 Post by rayspeed »

QUOTE (fixthedale @ May 3 2006, 11:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you see stuff you want, make an offer. I am not trying to make a killing. Just make what you think is a reasonable offer. If your offer is nuts I may not have time to respond. I will consider all reasonable offers. Parting out our moto. First one to pay gets it unless you commit to buy. Everything must go. Email jmridenour1@netzero.com. If you buy enough stuff we will discount prices for you. We have a goal to reach and want to get there fast. I'll sell all the rest of this stuff for $1800 if you pick it up.
Unicorn Case $300
Stator - almost new $70
Flywheel - almost new $60
Rebuilt Crank w/z400 bearing - $250
Cams - $100
Houser +3 LT A-Arms Need new tie rod ends $350

Moto Hubs - fronts $35 each
SS braided front brake lines for +3 arms $50
Throttle $20
Radiator $30
OMF Radiator Louver $30
PC Carbon Fiber Radiator Shrouds $60
Almost new fuel pump $75
ATV shifter like new $15
Motorcycle shifter $10
Silver front, side and rear plastic - race cut $70
Red front and rear plastic - $50
New Red Deletes $40

Hydro clutch $75
Front master cylilnder $30

2 seats - need covers, foam good $30 each
Swingarm $110
Moto Axle $125

2 gas tanks $15 each
Airbox with short horn $30
Grab bar $20
Sub frame $90
Did X-Ring ATV Chain 0 hours $70
Moose 14 T front like new 0 hours $10
Moose Hardened Aluminum 38T Rear Sprocket 0 Hours $60
Throttle Body with injectors $95
Fan $10

2 OMF 3-2 offset 190 beadlocks for Yamaha $150
2 OMF 10x8 5-3 offset 190 beadlocks for Yamaha $150
Engine cradle $90
Used Crankshaft probably needs rebuild $100
blink.gif Long Travel Ohlins revalved for 180 lbs. (including gear) by VPE last year, dual rate rezzies $450 wacko.gif Just lowered the price.
laugh.gif huh.gif

Parting Out Engine:
Unicorn Case with rebuilt crank with Z400 bearing, new piston and sleeve, new flywheel, new stator, new stator side crank bearing, new plastic oil pump gears, aluminum head cover. This motor was rebuilt by me and has no hours on it. Let me know what you want and make an offer!!!

Pic for exhaust header is on here. $50

If we are asking too much make an offer but nothing too silly. Email me for a faster answer. Prices do not include shipping. I will combine items to get the best shipping price I can. I take Paypal. Email me at jmridenour1@netzero.com.

big.elk.hunter

#37 Post by big.elk.hunter »

sent you a pm!!! biggrin.gif

I am interested in the motor...maybe......

rayspeed

#38 Post by rayspeed »

FYI everyone, I have a deal on these parts... at least I hope, waiting for a total with shipping.
Sorry to hear about your daughter, do what you need to do there, that is much more important.
I can wait.

Moto axle
14t sprocket
Hydro clutch and line
+3 brake lines but not entirely sure that I need them, will find out this weekend.

If you are parting that motor I could use a engine side cover and clutch cover, thought I had another deal for a set but it is not looking good, should know this weekend.
I would also like to get the two big positive battery cables that go to the relay, battery and starter if possible. Might be interested in the piston, liner and quad ring also, and I am looking for a complete exhaust cam and matching buckets.

Thanks, Ray

fixthedale

#39 Post by fixthedale »

QUOTE (rayspeed @ May 12 2006, 04:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FYI everyone, I have a deal on these parts... at least I hope, waiting for a total with shipping.
Sorry to hear about your daughter, do what you need to do there, that is much more important.
I can wait.

Moto axle
14t sprocket
Hydro clutch and line
+3 brake lines but not entirely sure that I need them, will find out this weekend.

If you are parting that motor I could use a engine side cover and clutch cover, thought I had another deal for a set but it is not looking good, should know this weekend.
I would also like to get the two big positive battery cables that go to the relay, battery and starter if possible. Might be interested in the piston, liner and quad ring also, and I am looking for a complete exhaust cam and matching buckets.

Thanks, Ray

The head is sold except the cams. They look like they are in good shape. I'll post pics of them tonight.

quadracer500

#40 Post by quadracer500 »

sent you a pm