plastics and parts

cdaleman440

#31 Post by cdaleman440 »

do u have a red rear fender?

Happyboy

#32 Post by Happyboy »

clap clap clap

Way to follow through. I gotta say though, you are selling way too cheap!! smile.gif

Glad to hear it all worked out.
cool.gif

fastestcat21

#33 Post by fastestcat21 »

i still ahve some left.. allow some time for shipping as i try to box them(not easy) when i can but you will receive them for sure.. just paypal to bliz21@localnet.com and i will ship them out and email you a tracking number

Cndale97x

#34 Post by Cndale97x »

I'll take 2 if you have any left.

big.elk.hunter

#35 Post by big.elk.hunter »

Ok Travis. Payment was final through Paypal on 9-11-06 and you sent me a tracking number on 9-20-06 and I still have not recieved the two fenders that I payed for!! The UPS website tells me that with the tracking number you sent me that "Billing information has been recieved". does this mean that you have been billed for the shipping cost of my items and have not payed yet? I am getting very impatient at this point and would like the items that I payed for almost TWO months ago!! I sent you an email on 10-17-06 and never heard back. Please respond!!

chris mattox

fastestcat21

#36 Post by fastestcat21 »

if it shows billing received it has been paid for.. i will see why yours wasnt sent.. or what is going on with it.. i havent been home for awhile so im not sure... will take care of it tomorrow..

big.elk.hunter

#37 Post by big.elk.hunter »

Thank you. please let me know what the status is. as soon as you know.

NRath

#38 Post by NRath »

QUOTE (big.elk.hunter @ Nov 6 2006, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Billing information has been recieved"

That status indicates that the label was printed and that the data from the label was uploaded to UPS. If you don't have an origin scan, then it hasn't actually been picked up. Whether the shipping has been paid for or not isn't indicated there and really isn't all that relevant. UPS runs about 1-2 weeks behind in billing. If the shipper has an account, most packages are delivered before they're even billed back to the shipper.

Seems like the guy is on the up and up- just a little slow getting his shipping out. I can understand your anxiety, though with your $$ on the line!

big.elk.hunter

#39 Post by big.elk.hunter »

thanks NRATH for the info. it has been almost 2 months though and I have been waiting patiently for my parts, til now. hope to get them soon!!

big.elk.hunter

#40 Post by big.elk.hunter »

Travis you were going to find out the next day. what can you tell me?