2003 tricked out speed for sale

fomby

#31 Post by fomby »

I go to Little Sahara about 3 or 4 times a year, live about 5 hours from there. I do need a frame because my crank went out, but I already have a frame with shavings in it from a bad crank, don????????t wish to buy another one that needs extensive cleansing. Minutes from me sending you a question about the crank you posted first come first serve before answering the question. So yes you were being a bit shady about the whole thing.

Happyboy

#32 Post by Happyboy »

pm sent
feel free to call me chris
and no, i don't have your number

jwheat

#33 Post by jwheat »

QUOTE (OkieFX400 @ Apr 2 2007, 12:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I go to Little Sahara about 3 or 4 times a year, live about 5 hours from there. I do need a frame because my crank went out, but I already have a frame with shavings in it from a bad crank, don????????t wish to buy another one that needs extensive cleansing. Minutes from me sending you a question about the crank you posted first come first serve before answering the question. So yes you were being a bit shady about the whole thing.

I don't understand why you don't just flush your frame and add magnets to the motor when you build it. It would be a whole lot simplier and cost alot less.

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Apr 2 2007, 10:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I want to know who deleted at least two of my posts that had the quotes in them?Rule is people are supposed to be notified before any deleting is done by mods.By deleting those quotes the posts that were left made no sense.Therefore I deleted the ones you see that say deleted.This whole topic should be deleted since its all a mess and a very sad showing of this site for sure.Havent seen anything this bad for along time.Get rid of it.

Gee... I don't remember reading that rule. I do specifically remember reading one about not walking all over someone's For Sale Ad causing problems with the selling of those items. If you have a problem with Dembek, post it in the Trader Feedback area.... not in this thread.

cannondale27

#34 Post by cannondale27 »

That IS the rule and is common courtesy Jwheat.I was "walking all over"because I bid on parts that were for sale and then they werent.Did you not see my posted bid on the parts?When I made offer to buy that entitles me to get a satisfactory explanation as to why my offer is not accepted.I appreciate your moderating but you were wrong doing what you did.

On a side note there were PM's exchanged between seller and I and I did delete the parts of post that were asked.You went overboard and never even marked it as deleted.