2004 atk xc 450

NRath

#31 Post by NRath »

To Cisco?

yamadjs08

#32 Post by yamadjs08 »

My dad bought it, showed up at 3am with it in the back of his truck. Tore it down and put a good battery in it today, and sure enough its running. Smokes a little, but it might just need to burn a little off. I don't think anything is wrong with the decomp. mech. because it cranks just a little harder than normal. Gotta get some fresh gas and an oil change and I'll see how it really runs. Killer deal though, thanks atkryder!

JeffQuadShop

#33 Post by JeffQuadShop »

I want it back!!! mad.gif

dalewannbe

#34 Post by dalewannbe »

QUOTE (yamadjs08 @ Oct 30 2007, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My dad bought it, showed up at 3am with it in the back of his truck. Tore it down and put a good battery in it today, and sure enough its running. Smokes a little, but it might just need to burn a little off. I don't think anything is wrong with the decomp. mech. because it cranks just a little harder than normal. Gotta get some fresh gas and an oil change and I'll see how it really runs. Killer deal though, thanks atkryder!

DJ, how many dales do you have now?

I've got a lot work to do to get ready for next year's race season!

yamadjs08

#35 Post by yamadjs08 »

QUOTE (dalewannbe @ Oct 30 2007, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
DJ, how many dales do you have now?

I've got a lot work to do to get ready for next year's race season!

Haha we're up to 5 now, plus another rolling chassis and a stock pile of parts. That is definitely it though, no more, no matter how good the deal is LOL...

You had better run a few Iowa races next year, see what real racing is like... tongue.gif

atkryder

#36 Post by atkryder »

QUOTE (yamadjs08 @ Oct 30 2007, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

glad it went to a good home. good luck, ride it hard win some races