2003 C'Dale Speed 440

Duncan MX

Heres the pic of mine

#31 Post by Duncan MX »

If you want to see a picture of mine just look at the 1999 MX Banshee post in this forum.

sledheaded

#32 Post by sledheaded »

Sorry, for the long delay in my reply, I had to go outa town for the weekend. I would much rather be into trading for the Raptor, and would like to know if you have a Title or something so I can register in ny, Its a total pain in the neck to get things transfered over, here.

Duncan MX

#33 Post by Duncan MX »

Yes, I do have the title for both of my quads. I'm not sure how to transfer titles between PA and NY however, I'm sure it can be worked out.
Let me about the trade for the raptor, if you can do an even trade or not? If your not interested in an even trade PM an idea of what you were thinking of.

sledheaded

#34 Post by sledheaded »

Send me out a pic of you Raptor and I'll decide from there, (I also have been thinking of trading someone for their MxzX snowmoblie). Also are you deep in the heart of Philly?

Duncan MX

#35 Post by Duncan MX »

I took a picture of the raptor today but somehow it came out real distorted. I will try to get it to you soon. I also have a 1981 artic cat 400 2-stoke snowmobile that ran 2 years ago but havn't started it since. One thing I know needs fixed is the track but other than that I'm not sure. I'll throw it in the deal with the raptor if you would like.

Duncan MX

#36 Post by Duncan MX »

Also I forgot, I am just south of pittsburgh.