2003 Cannibal FULL MX RACER

KYmxracer52

#31 Post by KYmxracer52 »

For all of you that have been interested in parts off my dale, I have decided to keep it. It's on its way to Haydug's for a full engine rebuild. Sorry that I can't sell you guys what you want, but I'm glad that I'm keeping it and the motor is getting a full makeover.

cannibal67

#32 Post by cannibal67 »

Cool glad to hear yor keepin it:head:

KYmxracer52

#33 Post by KYmxracer52 »

Once I get the motor back from Doug with the 450 and new crank, I'm sure I'll like it a whole lot better. Especially spanking the Honda & Yamaha 450's!!!tongue.gif

cannibal67

#34 Post by cannibal67 »

That's what i'm talking about :mad:

KYmxracer52

FOR SALE NOW

#35 Post by KYmxracer52 »

I am selling the Cannondale now. Here is a new updated mods list. New to it is a HDC 450 kit (high comp. piston) billet balanced crank, and new cable-clutch style cases. This motor does not have 10 hours on it yet. Just broken in now. I put a new Nac's map in it and it pulls 4th gear wheelies with 14/38 gearing. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!

Mods List

2003 Cannibal - ALL UPDATES
GP Control Map Select / D&M Kit
TC pipe/ Nac's MX Map
Herrmann Racing LT A-arms
Elka Quadrate Piggyback shocks ( 200lbs-A level MX)
Elka Dual rate Rear ( 200lbs-A level MX)
Lonestar Axcalibur axle +4
Lonestar Anti-Fade Locknut
Lonestar Seat Latch
Cannondale frt. # plate
Pingel kill switch
Custom Modified seat foam/ Nac's 400EX seat cover
Nac's graphics kit
Gearing: 14/38
OMF scoops/ louvers
AC Pro Pegs
AC Full Skid Plate
Elka LT shock covers NEW!!
NoToil air filter NEW!!
Scotts SS oil filter
(2) stock air filters

All stock parts for sale too. Most have ZERO hours. Including 03 header. Stock Holeshots have 95% left.

I am selling due to lack of ride time. I am quitting racing. Due to a new job, and just graduated college this summer, my interests have changed. I don't even have time to practice on the weekends. Its depressing to have a race-ready quad, and don't even have the time to ride it. I have to keep it at my parents house, so I'm only around it on the weekends. I may buy a street bike, so I can keep it with my to ride all the time. I hate to get rid of it, but hopefully I can get another one in a year or two. Just right now, work is more important and it needs my full attention. If you know anyone that might be interested in this, tell them to contact me. My cell is (270)585-2837. I also have an 8.5'x20' V-nose enclosed trailer for sale too. Its a 2004 model that I bought new in April this year. I'll make a seperate post for it. Im looking for $7200 OBO!!! for this quad. Its awesome.

speed_demon

#36 Post by speed_demon »

What's wrong with this picture? This guy had stated twice he was going to keep his 'Dale-says he's going to part it out-has a complete rebuild-and now wants to sell again!:confused: I'm getting more confused by the second!

speed_demon

#37 Post by speed_demon »

Better yet, I'll trade ya for my 02' Blaze w/red plastics & flame graphics & brand new Razrs.

KYmxracer52

#38 Post by KYmxracer52 »

Yeah, I guess it does sound confusing, but really, I need to sell it. I just don't have the time I use to did to race. When you're in high school, and then college, you can find time to ride and race, but now I have started a new job, and am living on my own, so I have plenty of my own bills to pay, and also can't really afford to race as much as I use to did. So, I knew if I couldn't race all I wanted to, I'd be sick and mad, and just can't see putting so much more money into it and it just sit in the garage. This thing needs someone to ride it. Like I said, Doug can tell you when exactly he built this engine, and it hasn't had near 10hrs on it since then. Just don't have the time. I will get another one maybe in a year or two, but I just don't need one now.

TheJaspMan

#39 Post by TheJaspMan »

Brian they were talking about you at the track yesterday. Someone said they thought you were gonna show up and run.

speed_demon

#40 Post by speed_demon »

Not trying to flame ya, just sad to see such beautiful machine go. You will regret it, I almost sold my 03' Speed but ended up keeping it & a few months later bought an 02' Blaze! All I'm saying is be sure you really want/need to get rid of it. :ride: