plastics and parts

UpsMan

#41 Post by UpsMan »

QUOTE (NRath @ Nov 7 2006, 11:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That status indicates that the label was printed and that the data from the label was uploaded to UPS. If you don't have an origin scan, then it hasn't actually been picked up. Whether the shipping has been paid for or not isn't indicated there and really isn't all that relevant. UPS runs about 1-2 weeks behind in billing. If the shipper has an account, most packages are delivered before they're even billed back to the shipper.

Seems like the guy is on the up and up- just a little slow getting his shipping out. I can understand your anxiety, though with your $$ on the line!

This is correct. All this idicates is that a label was printed. If the package entered the ups system with a legible tracking label, it would show an origin scan, which is usually done when the package is picked up by a driver, or when that truck is first unloaded back at the local center. After that it would show a scan every time the package arrives or leaves at different centers and is rehandled. The last scan is done just before we hand it to the recipient, or toss it on your porch.
It is remotely possible that the package got to ups and got severly damaged or lost before the first scan occured. If this happend, without even a first scan, you are kind of out of luck proving we ever had the package. This is why the origin scan shoud occur at the point of pickup. Then it is ups' responsibility when it disappears.

fastestcat21

#42 Post by fastestcat21 »

mystery solved.. found your shipping label in folder with already shipped papers.... i have packaged you up hoods and will be picked up tues by UPS unless i track them down today... thanks and sorry for the mishap

ALSO ABOUT 20 hoods left.... the first hundred went fast.... email me before paypaling incase they all go.. thanks

Happyboy

#43 Post by Happyboy »

10 less than you did this morning. smile.gif order been placed.

ozarkdaler

#44 Post by ozarkdaler »

pm sent...

big.elk.hunter

#45 Post by big.elk.hunter »

thanks!! so do I use the same tracking number or a new one?

fastestcat21

#46 Post by fastestcat21 »

QUOTE (big.elk.hunter @ Nov 15 2006, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thanks!! so do I use the same tracking number or a new one?

same UPS didnt pick them up as i thought they qwould.. he usually stops by everyday but i think a new guy has been on route so i will be taking them to him today

cdsracer

#47 Post by cdsracer »

I could use some black spars... How much shipped to 95632? THEDEATONS@HOTMAIL.COM

ozarkdaler

#48 Post by ozarkdaler »

SENT MONEY VIA PAYPAL FOR 2 HOODS

big.elk.hunter

#49 Post by big.elk.hunter »

just to let everyone know, I got both sets of fenders today and everything looks great. thanks Travis!

ozarkdaler

#50 Post by ozarkdaler »

pm sent.... Can I get the tracking number?