2003 Cannibal FULL MX RACER

KYmxracer52

#41 Post by KYmxracer52 »

I don't really want to sell it, but I can't afford it right now, at least not to race it. I can afford to let it sit there, like it has been for several weeks. I'd just like to have something that I can ride through the week. The quad has to stay at my parents house, b/c I have no where to lock it up. In a couple of years, when I get my own house, I will most likely get another one. The way it is now, Im very lucky if can find time to ride it one time on the weekends. I don't even have enough time to change the oil and ride. So one weekend its a service day, and the next weekend, maybe I can ride. it sucks not having the time anymore. I really don't want to let this thing go.:cry:

KYmxracer52

jaspman

#42 Post by KYmxracer52 »

Did you mean they were talking about me or someone else? Which track?

TheJaspMan

Re: jaspman

#43 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by KYmxracer52
Did you mean they were talking about me or someone else? Which track?

Nope, it was you.

We were at Earlywines in Maysville. They were looking at my wifes quad and talking about how fast they were. Then your name came up.

KYmxracer52

jaspman

#44 Post by KYmxracer52 »

I would like to get up there at least once before I sell her. One of my buddies has been up there a couple of times, and we've been wanting to go and ride together sometime, so hopefully I can get up there shortly. If we pick a Saturday or Sunday, I'll let you know, so maybe you can be there too. I'd like to meet you.

TheJaspMan

#45 Post by TheJaspMan »

We are there every weekend. Except this one, it's bike races and the ATVA GNC Awards Banquet is Sat.

Points season starts in a couple of weeks.

KYmxracer52

#46 Post by KYmxracer52 »

I may try my best to make it up there next weekend. I have a XC race this weekend. Which days are you up there, SAT or SUN? Saturday would be easier for me. What times and how much is practice?

TheJaspMan

#47 Post by TheJaspMan »

This weekend are the bike races. I am looking at going on Sunday.

Next weekend are the first points series races. Both days. I'm sure we will be there for both.

KYmxracer52

#48 Post by KYmxracer52 »

I would be willing to make a trade for a 2002 or newer Yamaha YZF R6 street bike. Im hoping I can have more time to ride a street bike than I can find time to ride my quad. I'm looking for a blue one. If you have something like that, and want a Cannondale, let me know and we might can work out some kind of deal.

KYmxracer52

#49 Post by KYmxracer52 »

bump

USAMoto00

#50 Post by USAMoto00 »

Have you talked to Rookie about his sweet GSXR1000? It'll knock the socks off of that R6!