2014 parts sale Free shipping on everything in US

wistech

#51 Post by wistech »

(SOLD)Here is a front number plate with a blue overlay . The lower edge looks to have been removed . $25

wistech

#52 Post by wistech »

(SOLD)Here is a rear number plate . Im not sure if this is a stock one but it is made by cycra. Are these uber rare Dale pieces or off the shelf parts? I cant say as Ive ever seen one of these . I got it in a Dale lot buy. Its in near new condition. $25

who_gives_a6

#53 Post by who_gives_a6 »

Those are OEM moto/blaze aren't they? I have a couple of them.

wistech

#54 Post by wistech »

I updated the inventory list of sold items. All items gone will be marked (SOLD) in the front so everything not marked is still up for sale. By the way I am also looking for another auto clutch kit and a rear FX400 fender with no cracks and a set of front air shocks long travel. I have been thinking about selling a spare moto axle but its pretty sweet and only going for top dollar. Pm if interested.
Thanks
John

wistech

#55 Post by wistech »

(SOLD)Oh the insanity continues. Here is a little piece of history . This is the first cylinder head to break the 70 horsepower barrier. It was an exercise in absolutle max port volume with areas filled with devcon to allow the the straightening of the intake tract. I was planning on using this for the 50mm throttle body but I think I will be creating a bolt on intake system for that project. This head is chambered for a 97mm or 98mm sleeve and must be used with Harley injectors as the injector bungs have been removed. I just went through the head and installed new intake valves and the purple valve springs , titanium retainers. I would also only use a titanium headpipe or custom duals as the ports are as large as can be. $600 with $100 returned for your good core.

wistech

#56 Post by wistech »

(SOLD)Here is a brand new airbox for the newer bikes still has the original pick ticket and bag from 14 years ago. These break very easily and I recommend a good coat of epoxy on them before install to prevent future damage.Also use zip ties on the lower bolts to prevent the bolt flanges from breaking. Buy it just to get a new air temp sensor and bike air horn. These are $55 new. Now $40 shipped.

wistech

#57 Post by wistech »

Of all the items sold so far I am surprised the 495 kit was not swiped in the first couple days. Money must be tight for the power hungry. Well back to spring cleaning and thank you to all who are stocking up. My wife is proud that Im taking control of my hoarding ways. Just wait till she finds out what Im up to . smile.gif

promod

#58 Post by promod »

QUOTE (Wistech @ Apr 22 2014, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here is a brand new airbox for the newer bikes still has the original pick ticket and bag from 14 years ago. These break very easily and I recommend a good coat of epoxy on them before install to prevent future damage.Also use zip ties on the lower bolts to prevent the bolt flanges from breaking. Buy it just to get a new air temp sensor and bike air horn. These are $55 new. Now $40 shipped.

PM sent!

ShifT714

#59 Post by ShifT714 »

pm sent!

wistech

#60 Post by wistech »

Ok time to step up the game. Here is a set of dual exhaust headpipes. This is a stepped exhaust made from precision mandrel bent stainless steel tubes. The tubes are a two piece for a slip fit to allow for frame flex and vibration . The left muffler mounting position is the same as the stock FMF titanium exhaust so the left side mount can be used. This was also handy for racing so if you got rear ended and it happened several times the engine didnt have to take the load of the hit. $350 shipped . Your choice of mufflers will be in the next few posts or you can use your own. You also need to use a shock with no rezzy or a remote one. I have several choices coming up.