2014 parts sale Free shipping on everything in US

wistech

#61 Post by wistech »

Here is the only fmf ti muffler I have left . It needs a repack . If you already have a ti exhaust Id buy your headpipe from you and you can use your good can to have a matched set . $100 shipped or trade straight up for a good ti header.

wistech

#62 Post by wistech »

Or if you want these babies . New D & D mufflers . I already shortened them for the duals and used stainless steel rivets just like what they came with . The mounting holes need to be redrilled as these mufflers are larger OD than the FMF . They also have stainless steel clamps for the headpipes. You could use these on an fmf headpipe. These are open mufflers made from stainless and aluminum. $300 for the pair or $160 each.

wistech

#63 Post by wistech »

For those who ride on sound restricted areas here are the suzuki mufflers . Super quiet and large volume. Ive run these for years with no problems. They come with the original clamps which are also stainless steel. The cans are also made of stainless ,aluminum and a little titanium for the mounting flanges. $200 for the pair.

wistech

#64 Post by wistech »

Move along

wistech

#65 Post by wistech »

(BOTH SOLD ) MOTARD GEARS.......If you have an unported engine ,racing or duning here is the transmssion for you . It closes up the ratio from 4th to 5th gear for better performance. Why pay a couple hundred just for the gears when you can get the whole thing for much less ? I have 2 left for $150 each or will pull the gears out of them for $120 just for the 2 gears. Dont forget all prices are negotiable.
)

wistech

#66 Post by wistech »

Here is a pair of rear ITP T-9 baja wheels. 9"X9" Part number BR9141 The bolt pattern is 4 x 110 which fits the cannondales. The wheels are low hour . They cost over $100 a piece nowadays but Im selling both for $110 shipped for the pair anywhere in the USA.

wistech

#67 Post by wistech »

Here is a pair of Kenda Klaws. Size is AT 18" 10.5 "x 9" They have maybe a hours worth of actual run time on them. The dimples can still be seen in a few of the knobs. My personal favorite overall for any type of terrain. Unfortunatly I dont MX anymore and I use 20" Klaws . So if anyone has a set of 20" klaws in near new condition like these they want to swap for Id be all for it. Otherwise Ill go $100 shipped anywhere in the USA .

wistech

#68 Post by wistech »

Ive updated the list of sold items. Still a few months left .

wistech

#69 Post by wistech »

OK here is a Surge P chen shin 8 paddle tire I bought for my dirt bike but never got the chance to run. Its size 110/90-19 . It has the cool flames molded into it. This one Ill sell cheap but you will have to pay shipping. So $40 plus shipping .

wistech

#70 Post by wistech »

(SOLD)Look what I found . A Cannondale jersey in 2XL . I think I wore it about 2 times. It might need a good cleaning but is in great condition for its age. Nice and roomy for us big boys. $75 shipped anywhere in the USA