'03 Moto lots of Goodies

CptHook

'03 Moto lots of Goodies

#1 Post by CptHook »

2003 moto 440 for sale need money for school, motor stock with wiseco piston and sleeve ported , new injectors remapped , ac nerfs with heel kicks, rear axis shock rear omf beadlocks wit tamers tcs converted fronts t2 bars sidewinder sprockets and chain ti moly, quadtech hood motor has 2 hours on it new tierods and ends looks and runs sweet hurts to sell this thing looking 2 get $4800obo wil part out if u guys show I can sell all shoot me what u wnat and price , or partial trade for my bro lemme kno what u guys got

BTW Posting this for someone else, dont know his name on here put hopefully he will speak up.

teamsuz12

seat

#2 Post by teamsuz12 »

Nice quad man. If you were thinking about parting out i would be very interested in your seat and hood. You can pm me it would be a lot easier

housercdale

#3 Post by housercdale »

Let me know if you want to part out. I have been looking for a hood for awhile.

CannondaleRider

#4 Post by CannondaleRider »

IF you part out, I may want the Front Shocks, Radiator shrouds, and maybe some other stuff, if i think of something.

I would rather you sell it as a whole, but thats not my choice.

CptHook

#5 Post by CptHook »

Guys just to clarify as I have seem to be referenced from other threads, I do not know the person who owns this dale, nor do I know thier name on here, all I know is his name is Dan. I was just happening to check my email and this person had emailed me the pic and the writeup and asked me to post it for him so I did. I replied to him telling him I did not remember him and advised him to come on here and post so people would know who to contact if they were interested. So I guess til then just keep posting your interest and hopefully he will get on here.

lilchampro1

i owe it

#6 Post by lilchampro1 »

i owe the quad guys i need money for school i am selling whole for now but keep letting me kno what u guys will want , ummm thanks for posting cpthook

mxracer22

possible trade?????

#7 Post by mxracer22 »

do you think you would be interested ? Lots of goodies and looking for something different. Let me know. Thanks

quadprorider

#8 Post by quadprorider »

lilchampro1- I sent the money order out for your Duncan front bumper which you should receive anyday now...... Please don't sell the bike with it on there and please let me know when you get the money order. Thanks and let me know when you send the bumper out, Nick.

lilchampro1

yo

#9 Post by lilchampro1 »

i will be shipping the bumper friday

quadprorider

#10 Post by quadprorider »

Thanks Dan. Sorry for the off topic on your thread, Nick.