CRANKs needed

millermanbg

CRANKs needed

#1 Post by millermanbg »

I need 2 good connecting rods if not hole cranks my rods are worn out and i need to rods fast to get my 4 wheels back under neith me thanks please call if y oiu have any info on how i can come by 2 new or use cranks/rods 605-940-4786 or email me millermanbg@aol.com

Happyboy

#2 Post by Happyboy »

just be carefull when buying used cranks, just becuase it spins freely doesn't mean its good.

Talk to Tim. He can make you some new ones.

Just curious, you said your rod was worn out. What about the crank pin? I haven't heard of the rods wearing out unless the bearing was eating it.

fig

#3 Post by fig »

Brad at BlackWidow has the complete crank, rod, with the z400 bearings for something like $385.

Now for the bad news, he is closed until Monday. The nerve of some people taking a one week vacation. He should of made it two!

JeffQuadShop

#4 Post by JeffQuadShop »

I have a used one that came out of a running quad for $50

millermanbg

rod worn out

#5 Post by millermanbg »

The very center of the rods are good but the edges are worn down like a 16th on both sides it like a v edge in side the rod i was told that i ride to much
sould on of the rod wear out like that from riding thats crap if you ask me i dont even got a year on the motors and took realy good care of them

JeffQuadShop

#6 Post by JeffQuadShop »

I sold an 02 Blaze in december that had about 1000 hours on it and the motor had never been touched. The owner (a member on here) is still riding it today with no problems.

dalewannbe

#7 Post by dalewannbe »

Jeff,
I'll take that crank off your hands.

JeffQuadShop

#8 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Sorry dude, millerman bought it.