2003 Cannibal LE for sale.

offroadredneck

2003 Cannibal LE for sale.

#1 Post by offroadredneck »

2003 Cannondale Cannibal LE, Blaze mapping, HMF exhaust, New ITP T-9 Baja wheels, New holeshot tires, full belly skid, Cycra hand guards, heated grips, custom American flag seat cover, full Elka SSD zero preload suspension. This ATV is in good shape, it has had all the updates done by a Cannondale dealer. This thing will haul. I bought this ATV new and have not ridden it a lot. The plastic does have some scratches and a crack or two but nothing major. I really hate to sell it but I am losing my job so I really have no choice. I will include all the extra oil, (tranny and motor) oil filters, fuel filters and spark plugs that I have. I will even sell my Cannondale riding gear. I have a set of the black and grey HS gear and a set of the red gear also. I??????????????????m asking $3500.00 or best offer for it. Feel free to call me at 606-682-2485 with any questions. Sorry no trades. This picture was taken before I put the new wheels and tires on the it.

speed_demon

#2 Post by speed_demon »

Sent you a PM about gear.

yamadjs08

#3 Post by yamadjs08 »

Originally posted by speed_demon
Sent you a PM about gear.

Got one from me too...

offroadredneck

#4 Post by offroadredneck »

Bump!!

Cannondale88

#5 Post by Cannondale88 »

Dont buy anything from him, he lied about his description of the bike!!

offroadredneck

#6 Post by offroadredneck »

How so?

BigJosh

#7 Post by BigJosh »

Whats the deal, what did he lie about??????????????????

TucsonCannibal

rip off artist

#8 Post by TucsonCannibal »

Well, I'll tell yea....... I bought the bike from him, and it is not in the shape that he said it was. The plastic was trashed, a-arm bushings are shot, carrier bearing shot, chain shot, tie rod ends shot, ball joints shot, "brand new" tires are missing lugs, he never cleaned the thing, caked in oil and grease, wiring was hacked up... did not look like a bike that is 2 years old. I have learned a valuable lesson here..... don't buy a bike you can't see in person.

offroadredneck

#9 Post by offroadredneck »

I stated that the plastic had some scratches in it and a couple of cracks also.
I never had a problem with the a-arm bushings, ball joints or carrier bearing. The chain is almost new and I told him that the inner tie rod ends were worn out.
The tires have one ride on them so they are basically brand new. If you look in the pictures posted you can see that I did clean it. If you lube the chain it will thow lube around the bike and dirt will stick to it. Some oil probably did get on it during changes but what can you do? I also told him and it is listed in the orginal post that it has heated grips, so you have to splice them into the wiring to get power!!
Im really sorry that your not happy with it, but I feel that I didnt misrepresent it in the listing. I also feel that I went out of my way to lower the asking price and pay part of the shipping to help you get the bike. I also went as far as to get a crate and crate the thing up for you after I found a cheaper shipping company to again save you money. All and all I think you got a great deal on a great ATV.

TucsonCannibal

#10 Post by TucsonCannibal »

Well... if you think that there were no problems with the items that I stated before then you have no clue about bikes and no place owning one. I can move the a-arm a full 1/8 inch at the bolt points, the ball joints move almost 1/4 of an inch. The rings around the chains links are ALL loose and I am missing chuncks out of 5-10 lugs on each tire. And I understand that you need to splice into the wiring to make the heated grips work, but you disabled the left headlight in the process. And yes, it could have used a wash job.. there was a good 1/4 inch of oily sludge on the skid plate, and half of the radiator was caked in oil... no air could get through it. But whatever.... it's done and over with...

I just hope nobody else buys buys anything from you... I would hate for them to get less than what they paid for. them