A sad, sad day. Cdale For Sale

TheJaspMan

A sad, sad day. Cdale For Sale

#1 Post by TheJaspMan »

Well a time that I am sad to admit has come to our home. In order for sponsors to give us the support we need for the wife we need to move her onto a quad that is mainstream.

I have been told in person, on the phone and in writing from several great sponsors that we can get a pretty close to fee ride if we move her onto a 05 quad. Either a Honda, Yami or Suzuki. It's a parts issue.

Plus I do a lot of work for diffrent people and part of my agreement it for parts credit also. This has done me no good. None of the people I deal with sell Cdale parts. Nature of the beast, I guess.

So we are selling her 2003 for $2500. It's pretty much stock. Runs perfect. Also the after market parts are on eBay right now. But we will sell direct if anyone is interested in them.

cdaleracer

#2 Post by cdaleracer »

Yes. I hate to sell it but we have to.:cry: I raced 4 different quads last weekend, and didn't feel comfortable on any of them.

haydug

#3 Post by haydug »

sent a pm wink.gif

Psychosis

#4 Post by Psychosis »

Man that sucks. What all parts are you selling off anyway and price?

cdaleracer

#5 Post by cdaleracer »

+3 Houser arms, TCS LT shocks and nerf bars

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

If you can get a free ride why not just put the Cannondale in storage or just ride it when you miss it?

TheJaspMan

#7 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by cannondale27
If you can get a free ride why not just put the Cannondale in storage or just ride it when you miss it?

LOL, come on Steve. You know that I would not sell it if I didn't have to.

Since I am being called out let's define my statement 'pretty close to fee ride'. That means if I purchase a new Yami or Honda that I will get aftermarket MX parts free. And I also have people sending her all her gear. Plus I could get race entry free. Do I need to go on? Alright, we have standing offers from people for everything from gas, graphics and print.

If you realized what a season costs our family you would understand why we cannot afford to pass up the offers being made.

Trust me guys, if we had the money to keep it we would. You do not see me parting it out, right? It could be worse.

cdalerider75

#8 Post by cdalerider75 »

Originally posted by TheJaspMan
LOL, come on Steve. You know that I would not sell it if I didn't have to.

Since I am being called out let's define my statement 'pretty close to fee ride'. That means if I purchase a new Yami or Honda that I will get aftermarket MX parts free. And I also have people sending her all her gear. Plus I could get race entry free. Do I need to go on? Alright, we have standing offers from people for everything from gas, graphics and print.

How good of a rider is your wife? Pro??

Free MX parts??? Someone will give you 2K worth of parts?

Free riding gear??? How much ridding gear do you need... how often do you need to purchase new gear?

You got me on race entry free...

In the end good luck to your wife I hope it works out...

But won't it really hurt when she loses to a Cannondale or ATK rider??

TheJaspMan

#9 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by cdalerider75
How good of a rider is your wife? Pro??

Free MX parts??? Someone will give you 2K worth of parts?

Free riding gear??? How much ridding gear do you need... how often do you need to purchase new gear?

You got me on race entry free...

In the end good luck to your wife I hope it works out...

But won't it really hurt when she loses to a Cannondale or ATK rider??

You bustin my chops?

No she's not a pro. You know better, don't be a smart ***.

$2k in parts? I'm planning on three or four times that.

Riding gear? I gues that depends, are you a woman? How many shoes does your wife own?

Don't be a ****, people don't lose to to quads. They lose to riders.

I'm not sure you know me, but please do not question my integrity to Cdales. This was not an easy choice. My involment with the ATV community runs deep. I am making the best desicion based on my current postion.

cdaleracer

#10 Post by cdaleracer »

OK people. Stop busting on the Jaspman. He doesn't have to explain himself to every one why we have to sell the cdale. If we could we would keep it. But that isn't the case at all. Plus we are only selling mine. We still have another one. So we aren't totally getting out of the cdale business. Does that count for something.

And I'm not the best rider, I just have a very good manager and marketing advisor(The Jaspman). And yes, being a women rider, I like to have lots of gear to choose from. As the parts go, that is our business.