Moto Axle

Psychosis

Moto Axle

#1 Post by Psychosis »

Moto axle for sale. It is BENT slightly. Not really bad or anything but it is noticeably bent. It was bent when I got it last year and I have raced it it since November and it hasn't gotten any worse. I'll sell it cheap if anyone wants to have it straightened. I'm just going to use a different axle rather than bother w/straightening it. Other than that, everything's good, including splines for the sprocket hub, etc. I'm replacing my swingarm bearings and figure I might as well switch it out.

What's it worth to you?

BTW: I've jumped 90' jumps on it and had no problems. It holds well, but should be straightened in the future. Someone buy it or it goes to the scrap pile.

Happyboy

#2 Post by Happyboy »

Worth $20 plus shipping as a project axle? smile.gif I think I can strainten it.

Psychosis

#3 Post by Psychosis »

High bid currently is $50 but another user beat everyone to the punch so far. Waiting on replies from a few users.

I can get a pic of it but you can't tell any bend in it at all unless you're on it. It's the right side only. The left is perfectly straight from what I can conclude.

Brad Oakley

#4 Post by Brad Oakley »

I can get it straightened at the factory if anyone is interested. The axle will be straightend and then magnafluxed to make sure there are no stress cracks.

Happyboy

#5 Post by Happyboy »

was that $50 shipped or $50 plus shipping?

Psychosis

#6 Post by Psychosis »

I had one of each. Somebody $50 shipped and another $50 + shipping. Problem is I delete all my pm's for some reason or another and don't have any now.

Whoever made the offer, reply. If not, high offer on Friday gets it and it'll be shipped out Monday.

gimpala63n70

#7 Post by gimpala63n70 »

Ill send you 55 shipped for the axle? sound good?

Happyboy

#8 Post by Happyboy »

$60 shipped? smile.gif

Psychosis

#9 Post by Psychosis »

I'll give it till Friday. If nobody beat that $60 it's Happy's. Sorry for the bidding war but I want something back. I paid like $200 for it and just paid $250 for a brand new one. Would like a little back from it to help pay the cost.

Psychosis

#10 Post by Psychosis »

Happy: If you want it, it's yours. Just respond here or in the pm.