05 ATK VR450 - hardly used

acarli3

05 ATK VR450 - hardly used

#1 Post by acarli3 »

Considering selling my spare 05 ATK vr450. Has about 20 hours on it. I bought as a spare but the stroker engine I have on my Glamis is much more reliable than I thought it would be so there is no need to keep storing a spare. Also buying a new car and need the garage space. We took it out about half a dozen times this past season just to make sure it got ridden a bit. Upgrades include an HMF pipe, nerfs, front number plate, moto axle, and status light kit. I have the D&M codes so you can program them into your D&M. Email with questions or offers. I have the title in hand.

acarli3

#2 Post by acarli3 »

Here's a few more pics I took today when I pulled it out to warm it up and run it on the front lawn for a few minutes. Status lights are installed and the rubberbleed hose on the cap has been replaced.

acarli3

#3 Post by acarli3 »

Some of Wistech's powdercoating on the engine and the aluminum shrouds

acarli3

#4 Post by acarli3 »

HMF pipe and moto axle

acarli3

#5 Post by acarli3 »

Bought the wife a car for Christmas so I'm needing some garage space. If I don't sell it I have to move it to a family members house to store. How about $4000 takes it home for Christmas and you can have your choice of Glamis (about 50 hours on them) or Speed (practically new) front shocks on it.

I need a cdale

#6 Post by I need a cdale »

would you trade my stock cannibal axle for your moto axle?

acarli3

#7 Post by acarli3 »

No, I'm selling it with the quad. I have a stock length axle still sitting in my garage from when I replaced my glamis axle with a moto.

cdale890

#8 Post by cdale890 »

interested, location?

speed_demon

#9 Post by speed_demon »

Willing to part with that # plate?

acarli3

#10 Post by acarli3 »

Demon, I do have an extra number plate with some scratches on the front if you are interested.

I will not part with anything on this quad. Just too much hassle and the new owner will want everything that's on it, I am sure.

Also, the quad comes with your choice of shocks (Glamis or Speed) and your choice of rear tires (knobby's or paddles). Again this has tons of extras as noted above. I use redline tranny oil and mobile one synthetic for the engine. I'll even throw in an extra fuel and oil filter. Quad also has the shortened air horn already installed and modified airbox. It's in the garage now (always garaged) on a trickle charger (heck, I'll even throw the trickle charger in). I do have the D&M codes for this as well.

Come and get it....Christmas is days away!