Fx400 For Sale

DanDuneBaboon

Fx400 For Sale

#1 Post by DanDuneBaboon »

2003 FX400 Cannondale that comes with nerfs, No updates done to the motors as fair as I know, The owner before me said that he had it taken to a Cdale shop before he sold it to me, all four paddles and dirts ITP whole shots. I have custom graphics on it. Runs Id say better than the blaze I had. VERY VERY CLEAN. I had made a deal with the owner of black widow atv and he took alook at my bike and he said that is the cleanest dale he had have ever seen. I took very good care of it! I beat my uncles TRX450 with a factory race kit in it hands down, ( he is a very good rider) I am asking $3600.00 Runs great.

If you would like more pics please cotact me by email at Area51Tactics@gmail.com
Im Located in Crescent City California

Thanks Daniel Fearing

AKA
:cry:
Was lol

THE CANNONDALE KID,

I WILL MAKE A COMBACK!!!!!!

If you would like more pics please cotact me by email at Area51Tactics@gmail.com

chigger81

#2 Post by chigger81 »

03? Which computer is it running? Just curious. Probably told you before, but I like the dog too. biggrin.gif

Exodus

#3 Post by Exodus »

Would you consider parting with that plastic. I'd love to have the whole thing, but I'm buying another one in just a couple weeks.