Looking to buy a MOTO

elkapower

Looking to buy a MOTO

#1 Post by elkapower »

Old man looking for a Moto to buy, if u r interested in a quick sale, let me know.
If you can give me details, and don't jack me around, whether it is running or not, I have the loot.

I can rebuild anything and not afraid to get into the engine, but I am looking for a real moto, not a conversion. Tell whether it has missing or broken stuff, I will come and look a it before money changes hands.

I will need pictures of condition, plastic, seat pan, fuel tank bottom connected or top, swingarm pivots, steering damper linkage, swingarm protector, brakes/rotors, updates done? Cracked engine mount? Need to know the details as I said.

Thank you.

:clap: smile.gif

hawksd1

moto heart

#2 Post by hawksd1 »

I have an 03 glamis w/ a moto engine and ecu. Dont know if your interested in that or not but if you got the loot Ive got the quad lol. It is my baby but for the right price anything is for sale. Mostly stock all updates are done, I ride it at least every third day, 3-4 time on the weekends. This **** thing really flies I love it to death its very clean, I polish out the aluminum by hand after every ride. Knowing all this if your interested Make me an offer

Derno24

#3 Post by Derno24 »

I know of a moto in great condition in Omaha NE I will get him to send pics to you just post your e-mail addy!smile.gif

Colby

#4 Post by Colby »

This is my brother inlaws moto. It is an 02 has about 40 hours on it. It has the good cases, has the breather update, front engine mount update, all crank bolts have been removed and locktighted. The ATV is in near perfect condition and is well taken care of. The only original moto part that is missing is the steering damnper it was not there when we bought the atv.

Comes with headlight covers and deletes. it has an HMF shorty pipe on the FMF TI head pipe. galfer wave rotors. scotts oil filter, magura clutch. Long travel ohlins. itp beadlocks, holeshot mx tires. extra air filter, LED temp/ fault/power indicator installed

Only flaws in this bike are a small tear in the left side of seat cover and small peice of plastic broke were the rear fender meets the side spare ( this is typical)

I am coming to Indy next week for a dealer show and we can arrange transport if you are interested here is a pic

Colby

#5 Post by Colby »

pic 1

Colby

#6 Post by Colby »

pic 2

$4500 OBO

elkapower

Bought the quad

#7 Post by elkapower »

Well, now I have a reason to watch, bought the quad. smile.gif

MI_CDALE_Rider

#8 Post by MI_CDALE_Rider »

Congrats! Interesting coolant hoses in those pic's clear hose I take it?

MI_CDALE_Rider

#9 Post by MI_CDALE_Rider »

Hmm double posted me ??

Derno24

#10 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by MI_CDALE_Rider
Congrats!  Interesting coolant hoses in those  pic's clear hose I take it?

Yup! They look even cooler in person!