new 2003s for sale--cheap!!!!!!

columbiamsp

new 2003s for sale--cheap!!!!!!

#1 Post by columbiamsp »

guys, this is kyle from columbia motorsports in ct. i was the originator of the walsh 440 and one of the biggest cannondale dealers in the usa. i have four cannibals left brand new for $4000. 1 speed for $4800.00 and a blaze for $6600.00. all units have never been ridden and only the blaze and speed have been uncrated. i will ship anywhere in the usa. even though cannondale does not supply a warranty i will provide free labor for 6 months on any item that would have been paid by cannondale. i am pretty sure we can find parts but i cannot promise this. these are great deals. if you guys have any technical questions please call my service manager jeff at 860 228 1900. i truly think jeff is the premiere cannondale motor expert in the world... thanks kyle

saleen_1

sale

#2 Post by saleen_1 »

man,thats a great deal alright.

Knight440

#3 Post by Knight440 »

Are the updates done?

JeffQuadShop

#4 Post by JeffQuadShop »

How much for freight?

columbiamsp

all sold out!!!!!

#5 Post by columbiamsp »

hey guys, i just want to tell you all of the cannondales are sold. i really appreciate the 50+ phone calls i recieved and the countless e-mails. you guys have a great web site. if you guys ever have any technical questions feel free to call us at 860-228-1900. best of luck...... kyle

columbiamsp

#6 Post by columbiamsp »

the machines are on the way to abbott's racing in stover, mo. these guys seem to be class acts. i am sure if you guys are interested they will give a pretty good deal. there phone # is 5733772216 thanks...kyle

dawzie

#7 Post by dawzie »

Kyle, are you still going to be dealing in Dales ?? Carl & I didn't see you at Southwick. He took 2nd in pro-am and crashed in pro going for third on the last lap, broken wrist. (he was on the Dale I got from you)

columbiamsp

#8 Post by columbiamsp »

chris, no more cannondales for me. i loved the bikes but i just sold the last of them at a huge loss. the machines were much better than the company. if a new company starts up i will gladly sell them again. i have still not recieved any contact at all from cannondale since their bankruptcy. i lost over 50k total. i am glad you guys are racing well. your bike was the prototype for our walsh cannondale project. it was the bike in the pictures in the atv sport ads. i wish you guys the best, you guys are class acts!!! see you at the neatv... kyle

columbiamsp

#9 Post by columbiamsp »

john, what are you doing on this site?? you are right, that was your cannibal, i forgot all about that. it is amazing how these circles work. the quad was purchased from me last year by the dawes family. that truly is a great machine. you had the shortest length of ownership in history, one day. ha ha. i hope all is well....kyle