2002 Cannabal

DMAC10

#1 Post by DMAC10 »

Hey guys, Haven't been here for a little while.. Its sad to say I must sale the dale, sad.gif sad.gif Doctors orders).
I've spent the last year rebuilding the thing and I'm picking it up from Doug very soon.

These are unfinished pics, When I pick it from Doug I'll post a complete list of accessories and updates and new pictures. , I just wanted to put it out there. To see if any interest.

jesshamner

#2 Post by jesshamner »

No!!!! You should ignore the doctors orders. I can't be that bad...can it? LOL. Sucks to hear the news.

motoboy17us2007

#3 Post by motoboy17us2007 »

price????

dalewannbe

#4 Post by dalewannbe »

That has to be one of the sharpest cannondales I have ever seen. Please post more pictures. Good luck selling that beauty.

DMAC10

#5 Post by DMAC10 »

Thanks Guys.

Hey Jess
I will find out on 6/2 just how bad it is. But the doctor says for now definantly no way to race or get overly excited. I'm still trying to work out a schedule with Doug to get it home. We can't get our schedules together. Both to busy.

PRICE???? still debating
I'll put up a full list of goodies when its get finished.

Short list :
HDC 450
Motor updates. ( ZERO Hours)
Misc. Powder coating
Plastice for MX
Plastic for GNCC
Plastic to play on
Front Quad Tech Hood

Wheel & tires for MX and GNCC
03 tank
new msd fuel pump
Canniboomer filter setup or stock (Boomer not installed Yet)

Basically I went through the entire quad to be ready for the National but mechanical delay and illness have prevented that.

I'm in Bowling Green KY and for serious buyers we can work out meeting to sale.

Hear is a picture of Hood, We also painted the MX front plastic, but adhesive not the bes.
Old picture of GNCC set-up as well

Thanks for looking I'll put together a good post when I get it and have everything ready. I just wanted to put it out there for those of you that might be thinking???