02 Speed for sale

plumcrazy76

#1 Post by plumcrazy76 »

I have a 02 Speed that was hardly ridden before the motor let go. Their are not any scratches at all on it. It has set for over a year...Dont have the time to fix ut as I work out of town all the time, might have 10 hours on it if that. I drag raced it several times but never really rode it other than that. Also can someone tell me how to get ahold of Doug? He sold it to me when I bought new. I attached a pic of it

ozarkdaler

#2 Post by ozarkdaler »

QUOTE (plumcrazy @ Jun 1 2006, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a 02 Speed that was hardly ridden before the motor let go. Their are not any scratches at all on it. It has set for over a year...Dont have the time to fix ut as I work out of town all the time, might have 10 hours on it if that. I drag raced it several times but never really rode it other than that. Also can someone tell me how to get ahold of Doug? He sold it to me when I bought new. I attached a pic of it

It loks like that one I am trying to buy

T-Rex

#3 Post by T-Rex »

What are you trying to get for it?

cobradaler

#4 Post by cobradaler »

QUOTE (plumcrazy @ Jun 1 2006, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what kind of money are we talking and where are you located???