Houser Axis LT front end forsale!!!!!!

hnnblehscnnble

#1 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

ok guys wanting to sell the front end to get the setup the same.i have a walsh swingarm and i want a walsh front end as well as some pep shocks(pep converted ohlins rear already).

i bought this front end in october directly from houser racing(10 min from my house) of last year.rode it twice at NEMX with USAMOTO00 and then 2 more times at a local back yard track.never even been raced on yet.

the kid that had my dale for 5 months was layed up with knee surgery and recovery and when he did ride it was in the field around his house.trust me i drove all the way to his house and he doesnt have an mx track remotely close.

i'd like to get $1000 + shipping for my 19" Custom Axis Shocks setup for 160lb mx ($1395 new) and $650 for my Houser Lt Arms (red) with not even a scratch on them($950) this is saving you over $700 + shipping on a new lt front end

this front end is ready to ship off the quad and waiting for a new good home

or trade for walsh lt long body arms (not the flattie arms) and 19" pep shocks

i think i may have OCD (matching components) but o well

heres a pic of the front end that is a zoomed in pic of my quad

740 244 5318 any time is good
kyletownsend07@hotmail.com
Marion, Ohio 40 miles north of Columbus[attachment=1681:houser_a...ront_end.JPG]

hnnblehscnnble

#2 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

No interest? Price too High? C'mon guys!

jwheat

#3 Post by jwheat »

You need to update this ad to meet the For Sale Guidelines pinned at the top of this section.

Thanks,
Jimbo

wanablaze

#4 Post by wanablaze »

Do you want to sell your rear shock? It might be easier to just install a Houser swingarm and Axis rear shock. If the price is right, I'd buy that PEP converted Ohlins off ya.

Pssstt. Please update your post to include your:
1. Phone Number
2. Email address
3. Location

Thanx,
wanablaze.

hnnblehscnnble

#5 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

I would get a houser swingamr if they made one.im sure if i went in and gave them mine and had them get measurements they would make one after a 3 month wait and other bs because its not a priority.your more than welcome to buy the pep rear ohlins for the right price.then i can just buy an axis rear hopefully. but i'd still rather buy a walsh front end since they already make c dale front ends and get either pep fronts or fox fronts since the fox rear podium x are hard to dial in.

does anyone know of a swingarm for another quad that will work.also somethign that got me thinking today!

offer?
kyle

wanablaze

#6 Post by wanablaze »

First,
Thank you for updating your ad.

To be honest with you, I'm not sure what a rear shock is worth and I don't know what condition yours is in. Thus, I'm not going to make you an offer. If you decide to sell it, take some pics and shoot me a price. Thanx, wanablaze.

GDITheman

#7 Post by GDITheman »

Better pics, please.

hnnblehscnnble

#8 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

ok i will get better pics.im goign to get them off the quad tomorrow so it would be a good time.

wanablaze

#9 Post by wanablaze »

Do you still have this rear shock?

hnnblehscnnble

#10 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

edited!shocks still here!