QUAD has to go! Parting out for good this time!

hnnblehscnnble

#1 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

ok quad is up for part out again and this time it has to go.wrecked my car by hitting a deer tonight on way home from work and need to fix it or buy a new one.everything must go!

already sold:

houser lt a arms

axis lt shocks

pep converted rear

still forsale:

engine UNICORN CASED 468cc WISECO piston with cannondale pt stroker crank and z 400 bearing,aluminum valve cover, titanium fasteners in some places.Motor was built by Steve Maslanik for his own personal use so you know it has to be good. $1200

WALSH SWINGARM (TIG WELDED TO FIX HAIRLINE CRACK BY AWS CERTIFIED WELDER) $350
REAR HUBS SET $45
FRONT 4-1 OFFSET HIPERS $250
WAVE ROTORS FRONT AND REAR $100
+3 S.B. BRAKE LINES FRONT USED sold
S.B BRAKE LINE REAR sold
NEW HOUSER 1 1/8" BAR CLAMPS $75
STEERING STEM $40
FRAME $350
SUBFRAME WITH GRAB BAR $75
S.S. KDEAL BOLT KIT $125 NEVER BEEN USED!
MYDREAMRIDE DIRECT INTAKE SYSTEM $50(WHAT I PAYED AND I HAVE NEVER USED IT
THROTTLE BODY $75
FUEL PUMP $50
WIRING HARNESS sold
QUAD TECH HOOD (PAINTED BLUE) $200 PAYED $246 FROM MAZ AND HAVE NEVER USED
AC PROPEG NERF BARS (TEETH NEED SOME SHARPENING) $65

i also have the other misc parts as well.just ask.prices negotiable but im not going to loose my butt on this.will sell as is for $3500.needs a front end and rear shock and rear rims and some assembly on chasis (was in the middle of winter rebuild) a good front end will run you about $2000 and that would make the final price $5500 which is what i would be asking for it if it had a front end.

check out the pic i posted and can get pics of individual parts at your request through pm.

ALL PRICES ARE + SHIPPING!

I accept money order and personal checks and eventually pay pal once it is fixed which should be shortly!

my loss your gain.it sucks but i have to be able to make it to and from work reliably so i need to buy a good car or fix mine.wish i could keep it but with no credit with only being 18yrs old financing a car is out, mom wont buy me one, so this is my only option.

740 244 5318 any time is good
kyletownsend07@hotmail.com
Marion, Ohio 40 miles north of Columbus

hnnblehscnnble

#2 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

wiring harness and voltage rectifer is sold. anyone else.alot of awesome parts here.shoot me prices.needs to go!

MyCannibal

#3 Post by MyCannibal »

dude....insurance wont cover your car?...I hit a deer once and insurance covered it all...$3,500.00 dollars damage too.

claas900

#4 Post by claas900 »

Whats all done to the motor,Zbearing? Port work? Does it run well or is it whatever? Does it come with the TB?

mike justice

#5 Post by mike justice »

QUOTE (claas900 @ Dec 15 2006, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Whats all done to the motor,Zbearing? Port work? Does it run well or is it whatever? Does it come with the TB?

How much for stator?

hnnblehscnnble

#6 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

class it has z400 and it does run.runs very strong and very reliable.the only problem i have had with it is a clutch burnt out because of bad adjustment.that is fixed now.as far a sport work i am not sure.let me know!

mike i dont want to take the motor apart

class it has z400 and it does run.runs very strong and very reliable.the only problem i have had with it is a clutch burnt out because of bad adjustment.that is fixed now.let me know!

mike i dont want to take the motor apart

also i have full coverage with a $500 deductable + $250 for insurance that i payed on the tenth.money si running short and can't do what i planned with it so i just need to part it out.

Sandstorm

#7 Post by Sandstorm »

I'll take the TB if it is bored..

hnnblehscnnble

#8 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

sandstorm it is not bored sorry

hnnblehscnnble

#9 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

i will sell the motor complete with throttle body with my dreamride intake for $1250!thats a steal on a motor!

hnnblehscnnble

#10 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

did i mention it is unicorn cased! converted to hydro clutch!