03 Cannibal - FRESH! SOLD!!

Psychosis

#1 Post by Psychosis »

Since no strong hits on the thing unrebuilt, lets put it for sale rebuilt. 2003 Cannibal I've had in my possession for about 4yrs. I have it in another post and you can search the posts for that at the moment for photos. If near SE Illinois then you have until Monday to pick it up/arrange a meeting. After that it will be on its way to AZ. I can arrange a meeting on the way w/it setup or once I get there but I need it sold quick to cope w/moving costs.

Email: mark@fallenrecords.com
Phone: (618)841-8490 - Please message me before calling to arrange a best time.

The quad is currently in pieces but I will have it rebuilt and tuned very soon. I am moving to AZ next week w/a final date set (somewhat) of Tuesday or early Wednesday. Timbo currently has the piston among other things that will be in the quad so it will be fresh. Has a good 450 stroker Timbo crank, stock Asso piston to match it w/zero hours on new cylinder, brand new and fresh head including good cams/decomp, new valves, etc. This engine will have ONLY tuning time on it w/the D&M to get it running right. I doubt I'll have time to break it in.

Will include completely new rear end build w/new singarm/carrier bearings, fresh rear Fox shock but may put in Ohlins depending on arrangements. Kenda XCR tires w/about 80-85% tread front and rear on ITP rims, Tag bars, Pingel, silver plastics, powdercoated a-arms and engine covers, new rear hubs, and TWO sets of shocks. I will put a pair of Arvins on it for the mean time but you will get a pair of PEP triple rate shocks w/it. However, they will need to be worked to be used for the Dale. Still a $900 pair of shocks though thrown in. That's a start and I have lots of parts to choose from.

Do to a completely fresh and usused 450 stroker, new head, new piston/cylinder, new bearings all over, extra oil, filters, etc, I would like to get $4000obo out of it. If you'd rather take it and finish it yourself then you're welcome to for a price of $3500 w/engine unfinished but everything labeled and ready to go. If I finish it I can tune it on D&M however for your own specification.

I will be hopefully finishing the engine up and installing in the frame Monday night and testing Tuesday before I head out to AZ. Please feel free to ask anything you may need. Will be glad to give any interested person a call to talk about it.

$4000obo built/tuned.
$3500obo as is but ready to put together and everything there.

-------------------------------------------------
EDIT:
Forgot to add that I have a few powdercoated pieces and more going in w/a one-day turnaround. Currently look is red/black but can add to it. Must have atleast minimum downpayment on quad but will get pc'ing done at no cost for buying it.

Psychosis

#2 Post by Psychosis »

The engine is being put together tomorrow and possibly in the frame. Otherwise will go in on Monday and get tuned. Still looking for a new home to cover costs and expenses for me moving locations.

I'd rather not take it to Pheonix w/me so if somebody is interested then speak up and we'll talk. I can arrange to have it left in IL but would only do so w/a down payment of somesort.

I can also meet/drop off on the way from IL to AZ sometime on Wednesday if somebody's interested in it immediately. Nice quad w/fresh build on everything. Just have two others to finish building and need to help cover moving costs.

Fash00

#3 Post by Fash00 »

SOLD!!!!