505 has gotta go

speed_demon

#1 Post by speed_demon »

Well, just when you think things are getting better the bottom falls out. My wife was in an auto accident & totaled her car. She will be o.k., but she will need some time off of work for a broken leg. That coupled with a new house means some toys have to go sad.gif Unfortunately I sold my ATK couple months ago so I have to sacrafice the 505 to keep things afloat.

Here's the breakdown: 2003 Speed with clear CA title, all engine work done by Timbo. Ported & polished 505, bored TB, Boomer intake, full HMF. Aluminum cam cover, custom stator cover, crinkle black pc'd case & clutch cover. Blaze shocks on +1 Eyeball Engineering A-Arms, +2 Lonestar Axle, Razr 2s on Hipers all around. Black plastic with race cut fronts, 1 set of black sand cut rears, 1 set of black full rears (crack on rt side-repaired) black w/red flame Verde Powersports graphics & seatcover, red headlight deletes, black headlight deletes, carbon fiber tank cover & shrouds. 1 black & 1 polished Iron Cross Blingstar bumper, 1 IMS front bumper, 1 PRM standard & 1 baja rear grab bar. D & M kit, folder full of manuals, black pc'd nerf bars (rt nerf cracked near peg). Quad Tech seat cover (not pictured) & Skat Trak haulers 21-12X8 on black ITP baja wheels. I'm sure their's more I'm forgetting, but just ask!

Not looking to part out...but only time will tell. Would like to get $5500, but open to reasonable offers.

Can contact me by e-mail schuhbox@hughes.net
or cell (559) 816-6651 (If one of my kids answer just ask for Steve)

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

Wow thats a shame.Motor alone is worth at least $3000 + you know how many people have thier name in for a 505?Darn nice quad.

Sandstorm

#3 Post by Sandstorm »

Wow if I would of got to race or ridden this thing at Glamis and it was clearly a better quad then mine you'd have a sold sticker on it right now.. The left engine side covers look familiar though.. LOL

ozarkdaler

#4 Post by ozarkdaler »

Sorry to hear that happen. Very nice quad it looks well taken care of.

Fash00

#5 Post by Fash00 »

interested in selling the hipers? i got cash and stock z400 wheels and tires to trade

speed_demon

#6 Post by speed_demon »

TTT

speed_demon

#7 Post by speed_demon »

Sale on hold due to quad theft & recovered non-running mad.gif

ozarkdaler

#8 Post by ozarkdaler »

**** that sucks. Atleast you did get it back most people never do.

speed_demon

#9 Post by speed_demon »

Apparently there have been a rash of break-ins in the area (rural-just outside of town). I'm lucky they just busted into my garage.

speed 450mx

#10 Post by speed 450mx »

that sucks atleast you got it back