Possible part out of entire quad

Sandstorm

#1 Post by Sandstorm »

My quad has cost me alot of money. I'm not sure I can afford my Dale anymore. I lost all my overitme after a buyout of our company late last year. My Falicon went out and took my piston and sleeve w/ it.. Falicon will warranty it if it was an error on their part ( hardening test).. I am in the process of exploring my options. I have an offer to buy my bros Yoshi 450z that he just bought, yes he has two of them now along w/ his YFZ.. We have not rode the newest Yoshi yet, but that will change this weekend.. A decision will be made by me on what to do after this weekends ride. I have contacted BW, Timbo, Falicon, CP and have explored every option to make a decision on costs and durability.. I will miss all the great people on this site. Special thanks to Tim, Steve, Jon and especially the BW staff IF I do decide to move on.

Prices do not include shipping

DAB Head w/ valves 375 no cams "MUST" use 98mm piston!!!
Cams 150
Engine case 175
BW pipe 300
Rebuilt Falicon by Falicon 725
Moto Arms w/ BW Ball joints 300
TCS LT SSD's 650
Elka rear SSD 325
Hipers rear 8x8 red 300
Moto axle 200
D&M kit 175
Tranny w/ motard 5th 150 or 5th gear alone 125
Seat w/ ATK cover 75
Gloss black side cover Powder coated 60
Wrinkle black clutch cover powder coated 40
Silver carbon fiber tank cover 40
Red deletes Like new 50
Black light covers like new 25
Silver light covers like new 25
Fuel pump 40
Starter 40
Silver Renthals CR high bend 50
Front silver plastic 65
Rear needs the bolt tab plastic welded 50
Rear red 40
Black Spars 35
Silver Spars 35
Clutch basket 50
Nerfs that go into frame, one is slightly bent 70

and any other parts like TB, nuts bolts, tank, stem stock 02 header, swinger, whatever else I missed..

383astro

#2 Post by 383astro »

I might be interested in the bare frame, nerfs, D&M (can you use this on another quad after you have used on yours?, maybe some other small stuff. Definetly would like some of the other stuff if I could afford it. Is the head ported?

Smitty911

#3 Post by Smitty911 »

Say it isn't so. What happened?

Man sorry to hear that.

Smitty

Psychosis

#4 Post by Psychosis »

I hope this isn't for real. But it so then I claim like half the parts! lol. Even if you do sell though, you can still stick around! Always a pleasure.

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

Do not buy from this guy.He will rip you off!

Really just take awhile on this Sandstorm.Remember how happy you were when you found potential of motor just recently?You wont get that feeling when every Tom,**** and Harry has same thing you do.When you say a 450z do you mean a LTZ or a LTR?I sure hope your not going to ponder a LTZ.Thats really going backwards.Well if you decide to move forward just let me know.Also if you dont trust Falicon and I wouldnt I do have a local shop that does Falicon rebuilds all the time.Jansen racing.Guarantee that Falicon is going to screw you out of the rod and I doubt they will be honest about hardness.In very least demand your old parts back and mark them inconspiculously.Good Luck man.

iceracer17

#6 Post by iceracer17 »

I would take tranny for sure and possible swingarm

thedeatons

#7 Post by thedeatons »

I would like pictures of the Moto A-Arms....

Derno24

#8 Post by Derno24 »

Man don't let Falicon play that crap on you. What exactly happened to the crank? I am wondering if it isn't the same as what happened to mine?

cannon

#9 Post by cannon »

interested in the axle, d&m, and the arms. . .

fig

#10 Post by fig »

Henry,

Listen to Steve! Good luck on what ever you decide!

Allen