FX part out!!

Sandstorm

#1 Post by Sandstorm »

Okay I got this FX 400. I knew it was a basket case and it is. It is missing to many things to restore. I am keeping the engine. I am also hanging on to the plastic for now. I am willing to let things go cheap to make somebody elses rebuild affordable.. The swingarm looks like a sprocket bolt backed out and did some damage. The chain guide looked like it was overlooked and there is some decent wear on the top of the swingarm. No swingarm bolt or front shocks.. Just make an offer on anything else.. Shipping will not be included in price.. I can't go in the hole.. laugh.gif

383astro

#2 Post by 383astro »

I want the plastic if you get rid of it. Also are you selling the frame? does it have the 500 or 1000 computer? If its the 1000 then I want the wiring harness.

Sandstorm

#3 Post by Sandstorm »

Frame is for sale, it has the 500 computer. 100 bucks for frame plus shipping.. I need time to get all the stuff off of it.. He didn't send a title but I think I can get it from him..

jwheat

#4 Post by jwheat »

Sorry Sandstorm, but you have to list prices of anything you're selling. Why don't you post a complete list with prices. I'm sure you won't have any problem selling the stuff.

Jimbo

Happyboy

#5 Post by Happyboy »

send me your phone number...i need a few parts. namely stator, flywheel, fuel pump, rear brake lever assembly, and i will think of more when i talk to you

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

I will take every nut and bolt off the thing.$50shipped?

Sandstorm

#7 Post by Sandstorm »

C27 let me sell some parts w/ the nuts and bolts so these guys have the item along w/ the hardware to mount it if doing a build up or restore..

QUOTE (jwheat @ Apr 13 2007, 06:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry Sandstorm, but you have to list prices of anything you're selling. Why don't you post a complete list with prices. I'm sure you won't have any problem selling the stuff.
Jimbo

I didn't really want to spend an hr making a list. I am already getting hits for things as complete assemblies that I wouldn't of listed or even thought of..

Canniboomer

#8 Post by Canniboomer »

I'll make a nice home for the footpegs, if they are the early original ones... good for an upcoming FX500.

jwheat

#9 Post by jwheat »

QUOTE (Sandstorm @ Apr 13 2007, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I didn't really want to spend an hr making a list. I am already getting hits for things as complete assemblies that I wouldn't of listed or even thought of..

The rules don't mention anything about making not making a list with prices if don't want to do it. I'm going to have to set it to invisible if you don't make some changes.

Jimbo

Sandstorm

#10 Post by Sandstorm »

Okay things that are left..

Frame is awaiting a response on my price of 100 from Astro

Axle 40
Front bumper 10
Rear bumper 10
Fuel pump 40

Steering stem 30
Renthal polished bars w/ black Oury grips 40
Stock FMF round pipe w/ headpipe 45