2003 Cannibal 468 for sale in MI

GDITheman

#1 Post by GDITheman »

2003 Cannondale Cannibal for sale.
468 cc with recent rebuild by Timbomoose in Jan of 2007. Less than 4 hours on rebuild.
CP piston
Falicon Crank with correct length rod.
Canniboomer Open Uni Air Filter w/ Outerwears pre-filter
Scotts Stainless Oil Filter
Trinity Racing Exhaust
All updates.
Pingle Kill Switch
AC Nerf bars
Holeshot tires
Ohlins Rear Shock
Spare ECU
Spare injectors and some other misc. parts.
D&M kit for PC and Ipaq (Ipaq is included in sale)
MSD Fuel Pump.
Headlight Deletes (Have headlights to reinstall)
Front Number Plate
Moto front Hubs
Galfer Wave Rotors front and rear
Stainless Brakelines front and rear
All Cannondale Manuals on CD
In very good condition with normal wear. Runs very well.

$2500 or best offer.

Located in Northern MI (49721) can help with delivery to SW or SE MI.
Contact me: raymondvanantwerp AT yahoo . com or 269-921 1772
[attachment=3947:DSC01557__2_.JPG]

haydug

#2 Post by haydug »

Why the sale? I thought you loved that thing! By the way, great looking bike!

GDITheman

#3 Post by GDITheman »

I do love it, but I'm working out a deal with the local Yamaha dealer for a couple quads, a rhino and some sponsorship for my son. I'd like to consolidate into one brand and give work with this dealer. I'm not really looking forward to a switch, especially since I just got new shocks (not included) and it rides so sweetly. It really looks nice with the matching blue headlight deletes (not shown in the pic). I might have a job at home instead of traveling 5 - 7 days a week. If I get the job, I'll need a 4X4 quad and a rhino.

timbomoos

#4 Post by timbomoos »

Sad to hear you're selling.You're about 2 weeks late sellingit .Had someone that was locking for one exactly like yours with the usa graphics updates for around $3000.He couldn't wait and went out and bought a honda 450r.I'll have to rub it in he's a riding buddy.

Psychosis

#5 Post by Psychosis »

Man that photo brings back memories of my first C'Dale the day I got it. Looks identical so good luck on getting rid of it. Great deal for the engine and all.

GDITheman

#6 Post by GDITheman »

The "plan" is to sell some other items 1st and get the quads I need and hopefully still have the Dale when it's all said and done. I wanted to list it for sale in case the "plan" doesn't work and I need to sell it. The wife will need some convincing as she sees no reason for me to have 2 quads.

GDITheman

#7 Post by GDITheman »

I have some Elka tripple rate standard travel from shocks I just bought from Iceracer17 I can add to the deal for some extra money. They work VERY well.
[attachment=3970:05_18_07_0222.jpg]
[attachment=3971:05_18_07_0220_1.jpg]

GDITheman

#8 Post by GDITheman »

I just remembered I have a stock piston and sleeve with an extra set of valves and springs that are in good condition in case anyone wanted to set it up as a 450 for racing

speed 450mx

#9 Post by speed 450mx »

how much just for the shocks

GDITheman

#10 Post by GDITheman »

I'd like to hold on to the shocks until after the quad has sold or as part of the sale of the quad.

Caniboomer, The graphics are not peeling up on the left front corner. It must just be a color issue with the phone camera that makes it look that way.