trade a 02 Raptor 660r for a c-dale

ajcndjg

#1 Post by ajcndjg »

Anyone have an interest to swap me a dale for my 02 Raptor, Its pretty much stock with full skid plates and nerf bars. Black and white one with a silver hood. Already has an aftermarket starter clutch so no worries there. shoot me an email at AJCNDJG@yahoo.com or give me a call at 484-638-0752 thanks Darrell. Sorry no pics of it yet. Oh yes located in 19605 area code.

cdaleman440

#2 Post by cdaleman440 »

i have a 02 dale and im in maryland let me see a pic of your raptor if your interested

ajcndjg

#3 Post by ajcndjg »

ok no prob I'll try to post up on here but give me your email just to makes sure I get you one. The quad will still be a little dirty, but she cleans up nice. AJCNDJG@yahoo.com If you have pics please send them and could you tell me more about your dale and if all of the updates have been done. thanks Darrell.

ajcndjg

#4 Post by ajcndjg »

lets try this.

ajcndjg

#5 Post by ajcndjg »

ok it works, as you can see from the pics it needs a brake light cover, has no front bumper(none when I got it), there is also a prm grab bar(desert style) but needs to be welded at the mounting point. The guys I got it from broke it when he lifted it into my truck( it was loose to begin with...moron), also the very end of the clutch lever is broken off. It also has a trailtech Endurance computer and the hand guards. Just let me know if your interested and shoot me some pics, maybe we could meet up, mapquest says your only two hours away so halfway would be around York area, takes me a lil more than an hour to get there. Thanks Darrell.

ajcndjg

#6 Post by ajcndjg »

ne1?

ajcndjg

#7 Post by ajcndjg »

New pics, just ordered new front white bros bumper and peg extenders and 12t front sproket.

ajcndjg

#8 Post by ajcndjg »

bump