Gibson/Elka Front End

Z4J

#1 Post by Z4J »

Gibson/Elka Front end w/Spindles & tie bars
I'm selling as I'm building the quad for MIHS/GNCC. I'd like to keep it within the Cannondale family so I'm offering it here for a lower price before I offer on ATV riders or eBay. I believe this set-up would be well over 2K new.
Details-
Gibson 400EX/250R Gibson A's adjusted for the Dale complete with 400EX spindles.
Take the front to 48"-49" dependent on the wheels
PM me or see gibsonatv.com for more details as the product looks the same today
Elka triple rate long travel with remote reservoirs. Compression and rebound adjustable.
Recommendations-
Bushings for the King pins- There's a little slop at the top and I would recommend new bushings (I believe K&K told me $40).
Revalve- I found a little oil on one shock. Regardless I'd recommend a revalve to confirm the seals and custom for your weight. (I believe this is around $100+)
Others (dependent on how nice you want to get)-
Clean up the upper shock threads
Order new upper spring retainers as channel locks were used instead of the rotation tool.

That's the straight scoop from what I know. I'll keep them here for a few days before I list elsewhere. Please let me know if you're interested soon as I'm going out of town tomorrow afternoon.

Everything listed--$800 plus shipping for the Dale riders

rope83

#2 Post by rope83 »

Do you still have this front end available?

Rob

Z4J

#3 Post by Z4J »

It is. I'm currently on vacation and due back tomorrow to finalize a few seperation offers of the shocks and A's on ATVriders. Better deal for me, but again, wouldn't mind keeping it within the Cannondale family. Let me know if you want it tonight if you can please. Thanks.

motodiseased1

#4 Post by motodiseased1 »

wana part with that dampner?