Havn't ridden, She's gotta GO, Good for TAX Rebates

Smitty911

#1 Post by Smitty911 »

Well, I haven????????t been able to ride her in to long. So I'm cleaning out the garage for spring.

Here's the lowdown.

2002 Speed
Polished Frame
EyeBall Engineering +2 A-Arms LONG TRAVEL
EyeBall Engineering Steering Stem
PEP Quad rate Coil Over LONG TRAVEL
PEP Dual Rate reworked Ohlins, Plus Spare stock shock Ohlins.
All shocks recently serviced
+2 spaces on rear, stock axle
2 set of plastic Front and rears, new Black Sides
Foot baskets Aluminum and stock
New Battery
Stock Airbox

All updates are done. Nipples still on tires from when purchased new in 2002. Garage stored.

Motor
Unicorn Case
Hydraulic Clutch
FALICON Stroked Crank for correct rod length for stock piston. Have spare stock crank
Aluminum Valve Cover
Aluminum Impeller
New Piston and sleeve Have spare larger bore piston and sleeve also.
Upgraded carriage bolts
All NEW Valves, Springs, Retainers
Head Ported (Mildly)
Canninboomber intake setup. Uni Filter

I????????m sure there are more but those are the high points. I'll include new riding pants, boots, gloves, etc, etc.

I'd like to get $5,000 OBO I have three in the motor with the getting the correct rod on the Falicon.

Runs Great, I just don't have a chance to ride anymore. Started a Charity, and that kills my weekends.

Smitty

Smitty911

#2 Post by Smitty911 »

If you think the price is out of line. Make an offer.

I won't give it away, but I am willing to make a deal and assist with shipping.

Smitty

EDIT: WOW have the prices dropped so far on these machines. Looks like around $3,500 is the going rate. SO $3,500 obo is up for grabs.

Smitty

cannondaleracr15

#3 Post by cannondaleracr15 »

you got any pics of the machine????

Smitty911

#4 Post by Smitty911 »

Yes, I have to take some new ones. The stainless Steel bolts were used in the rebuild all new plastic. Custom Tail Light, New Silver Vien Powder coated A-Arms and Steering Stem.etc. etc.

I won't be able to get NEW photos until Sat. I'll roll her out and take as many photos as you want.

Anything in paticular youd like photos of?

Thanks

Smitty

Smitty911

#5 Post by Smitty911 »

QUOTE (Smitty911 @ Apr 4 2008, 03:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, I have to take some new ones. The stainless Steel bolts were used in the rebuild all new plastic. Custom Tail Light, New Silver Vien Powder coated A-Arms and Steering Stem.etc. etc.

I won't be able to get NEW photos until Sat. I'll roll her out and take as many photos as you want.

Anything in paticular youd like photos of?

Thanks

Smitty

Here are a few photo, you can see some Billet Custom pieces, Chain Guard, Stator cover, Tail Light. I have one extra set of Red Plastic Front and Rear. Siler front Racce Cut, Yellow and Blue Head light covers, Stock AirBox, Indicator lights installed, Hour Meter (not Installed), New Chain, Extra Tranny Filter and Two Stainless Steel Oil Filters, on and on and on.

Smitty911

#6 Post by Smitty911 »

QUOTE (Smitty911 @ Apr 7 2008, 02:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here are a few photo, you can see some Billet Custom pieces, Chain Guard, Stator cover, Tail Light. I have one extra set of Red Plastic Front and Rear. Siler front Racce Cut, Yellow and Blue Head light covers, Stock AirBox, Indicator lights installed, Hour Meter (not Installed), New Chain, Extra Tranny Filter and Two Stainless Steel Oil Filters, on and on and on.

Bump

Hmmm, looks like I need to put it in the back of my Truck with a for sale sign.

Smitty