MX ready 505 cannibal

hogman

#1 Post by hogman »

Hi guys. I'm looking to sell my Dale. I'm not going to be racing anymore and would love to see this quad get back out on the track. As the topic says it's a Timbo built 505 mx quad. It has a 12.5:1 compression CP piston, and a stroker crank with Harley injectors and a Timbo map. It also has a Boomer air filter setup and a bored throttle body. Exhaust is the flow system from Blackwidow. It also has the Blackwidow wire harness update. Chassis has Walsh long travel a-arms with Elka quad rate long travel shocks, an Elka rear shock, and moto axle. Almost new Holeshot tires all around. As far as hours go it dosn't have that many, maybe 50 at most. I raced it at the Unadilla National in 06, Birch Creek, Bill Ballance, and part of the Unadilla National in 07. Also, a few practice weekends and one group ride at Majestic. The quad has not run since the Unadilla National in 07. It died midway into my third lap of my first moto. That was July. It spent July to October parked before I got the time to find the problem with it. I found the problem to be a dead fuel pump. I still have not gotten the quad running again yet as I'm waiting for a full custom fuel setup from Canniboomer. It currently has red plastics on it. I have a d&m kit and a grey hood that comes with it. I've lost track of just how much money I have in this quad and really hate to see it go but would much rather have it go as it is than to part out which I will do if I have to. So with that said I'm looking to get $2500 for it which is less than what I have in just the shocks. The only problems that I know of with it is the fuel pump, and after sitting the rear shock leaked and needs a rebuild. Other than that and a good once over and oil change it should be good to go race again. I'll try to get some pics this weekend and if anyone has any questions just ask.

Joe

Dachshund

#2 Post by Dachshund »

Where are you located? NJ? Thanks, Stephen.

dc245

#3 Post by dc245 »

very interested where you at

DANDINI

#4 Post by DANDINI »

WANTING TO KNOW EHERE YOU ARE LOCATED

kdeal

#5 Post by kdeal »

This bike is a steal! I've seen this bike run and it runs hard. I believe he is from NY or NJ. I saw it about a year and half ago at Majestic.

hogman

#6 Post by hogman »

Located in Hammonton, New Jersey. Sorry was so busy with details I forgot to put the location.

sillysspeed

#7 Post by sillysspeed »

pics?

hogman

#8 Post by hogman »

I'll get some pics of it tomorrow.

cannondale27

#9 Post by cannondale27 »

Wow! Anyone thinking of a engine build should just buy this whole quad instead. Sorry to see you go Hogman.

theJeStEr1340

#10 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

I wish I had the money!