Engine and Various Parts

jniebuhr

#21 Post by jniebuhr »

QUOTE (cannondalecarlos @ Apr 28 2008, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would be interested in the 505 I getting ready to send my engine to Tim this week so that could save some time for me throw me a price when you get a chance thanks

does anyone know if the 450 is still avalible Im looking for a motor thats ready to go so I can get my quad up a going for the upcoming long week end. So if any one has a motor that has had so work done to and is ready to go let me know.

wistech

#22 Post by wistech »

Have all the parts been sent back to Tim yet?

Psychosis

#23 Post by Psychosis »

We're trying to sort it out and just have them sold to pay him direct right now. The 450 engine I offered for $2k but would wather get the parts out of the way. If somebody wants a 505 engine then we can send the parts to Tim and save them the waiting time.

Cannondalecarlos: Talk to Tim if you're up for the 505 parts. I'll send them direct to him if so and just get you and him takin care of somewhat right there. No wait and they're all ready to go. Ported/fixed head, super stroker crank, etc.

It is very hard for me to get online right now but I've been trying as much as I can.

jniebuhr

#24 Post by jniebuhr »

Sorry just bought a motor from canniboomer this weekend but my still be interested in some of the parts.

peterock

#25 Post by peterock »

QUOTE (Psychosis @ May 5 2008, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cannondalecarlos: Talk to Tim if you're up for the 505 parts. I'll send them direct to him if so and just get you and him takin care of somewhat right there. No wait and they're all ready to go. Ported/fixed head, super stroker crank, etc.

Why not just send the parts to Tim anyway? Haven't been paid for so they are still his anyway. Wouldn't that be the quickest way to take care of this?

I say quit *icking around and send the parts back to him. Then you don't have to worry about logging on to a computer.

Psychosis

#26 Post by Psychosis »

Parts will be going back to Tim shortly as soon as I get my paycheck. Just gonna stop trying to sell b/c it's way too hard for me to get internet access at the moment to respond to people. Some parts not included in the situation with Tim or that I already have will be posted when I get a chance to get back on for a bit. Such as an almost new case.

newcdale02

#27 Post by newcdale02 »

I'm interested in the motor case. I would need it to be checked out by Tim first if possible. Let me know if this can be worked out and what $ would be.

QUOTE (Psychosis @ May 16 2008, 03:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Parts will be going back to Tim shortly as soon as I get my paycheck. Just gonna stop trying to sell b/c it's way too hard for me to get internet access at the moment to respond to people. Some parts not included in the situation with Tim or that I already have will be posted when I get a chance to get back on for a bit. Such as an almost new case.