Engine and Various Parts

Psychosis

#1 Post by Psychosis »

Here's a short list of things to go through as a sale to pay off what I owe to Tim.

Either the parts to one engine will go or another complete. I don't have a clue to the values so someone throw out some value names and I'll work from there.

-----------

One is a complete and ready to go 450cc engine. Has stock fixed crank, CP450 piston, Tim ported the head, new buckets, valves, cams, etc. The head is completely redone by Tim from top to bottom and made for max power out of the 450cc engine. The case is in great shape but did have the trans bolt broke off I guess and then rewelded. I got the case from haydug like that and everything is good just not the prettiest on the trans drain spot.

The engine has NEVER been fired. I put it in a frame months ago but never finished it and it's been sitting since. Engine is ready to go and fire. I can probably get some pics of parts here in a day or two as well. Even the trans, clutch plates, clutch springs, oil pump gears, etc are all brand new. I bought it as a basketcase and put it together piece by pieces so everything in it is new pretty much or virtually unused. Was gonna be my race engine. If people buy the parts below instead then it'll still be my race engine when times get better. Make me an offer!

-------------

Next is parts to a monster 505 engine. All parts unused and never installed. I have the entire engine but will probably part instead of building and selling.

1. 505cc super stroker crank
2. Completely redone head with Tim's full porting. Exception: I have cams with only 7 races on them but nothing to measure to see if they're failing or not. They look good with coatings on them but no promises.
3. Transmission: 7 races, looks new.
4. Clutch, springs, plates, etc: Couple plates need replaced but rest is great.
5. 2004 prototype case. NO NUMBERS!
6. CP piston and a matching cylinder. 98mm I believe.
7. I have pretty much every other part but not going to sell or get into those unless some major items sell for. (crank, head, case, etc)

I also have a complete MX race front end unused that could be sold instead. Paid $2100. ASR LT a-arms plus Fox Evol shocks with the dual compression adjustments. The shocks alone were $1500 when I bought them and they've only been mounted on, never used. not even setup yet.

yamadjs08

#2 Post by yamadjs08 »

Possibly interested in the head... Any idea on a price? Also what would a 505 stroker crank run? Just curious... cool.gif

Also does having no numbers on case make it a prototype or something? I have an engine case that came out of Jeff Stoess's quad that has no numbers or anything on it... I'm clueless with this stuff, is there a difference in the actual case?

jake

#3 Post by jake »

very interested in crank and head if either is still available.

my # is 419-551-6783

jake

#4 Post by jake »

QUOTE (o3speed @ Apr 18 2008, 01:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
very interested in crank and head if either is still available.

my # is 419-551-6783

also interested in front end.

moto440

#5 Post by moto440 »

just wondering what ya want for the 450 complete

peterock

#6 Post by peterock »

interested in the 98mm piston. Is it new and verify size?

shackkat

#7 Post by shackkat »

I might be interested in the clutch friction and steel plates if the price is fair. I have no idea what to offer. But shoot me a P/M and we'll see if we can work it out.
thanks,
Dan

jniebuhr

#8 Post by jniebuhr »

are either one of the motors still available

cannondale27

#9 Post by cannondale27 »

Why dont you put up prices so we know what you want?

peterock

#10 Post by peterock »

He hasn't been on since he posted this.