2003 Rolling Chassis

Psychosis

#1 Post by Psychosis »

I have a complete 03 rolling chassis for sale. It's nearly rolling. The front end has just been put on and ready to go though it is on Arvin shocks. Will come with some pretty good Kenda Klaw tires at around 80% tread on front and probably 70% on rear. Rims are fine and hold air but not the best. Can work out and throw on some nearly brand new ITP ringed Bajas though.

Will most likely come with some silver plastics with very little wear and no major scratches. Does have one crack on the rear mount but can be fixed or worked around. Looks great otherwise but need graphics removed/replaced. Comes with Nac's seat cover but needs cleaned up.

Rear will be an Ohlins shock recently rebuilt and in great shape but just stock Cannibal. Does included the engine cradle, complete rev 8 wirings harness with Pingel killswitch wired in. Has EVERY piece including the oil/fuel lines still connected on it. All you will need is an engine to stick in and you'll be ready. Some of the fuel lines are probably dry rotting but I have extra f.i. hose and can throw it in incase you want to use it.

Right now the rear end does not move as it was locked up. I don't know if I'll have the time to fix it. I do have 4 brand new eccentric bearings and 2 new seals for it though to get the job done as well as a new chain slide.

Throw in an engine and ride. ECU included and mapped a 450cc stroker on animals 128 map.

$1100obo on it. Located in Phoenix, AZ. fallen771@hotmail.com but no phone at the moment.

I will get some pictures the next time I can get online. Just looking to get rid of it instead of building the project I originally planned. Can help with arrangement on picking up/delivering.

Psychosis

#2 Post by Psychosis »

Any offers?
Has some other stuff I'm sure I'm missing like Tag bars and such. Just need it gone so make an offer. Have no idea so put up $1100obo but tell me what it's worth to you.

I've put money into new bearings, new wiring harness, starter, bearings, seals, etc recently. Also comes with starter of course, throttle body, fuel injectors, I think I have a cyclone filter piece, and more. It literally is everything minus an engine. I have most of the engine if you'd like to work around that though.

rayspeed

#3 Post by rayspeed »

What is needed to make the motor complete, details here would help alot? Does it have a title?
I will be going thru Phx in a couple of weeks with a half empty trailer so maybe we could work something out.
Ray

Psychosis

#4 Post by Psychosis »

I'm still working on it to finish it. Gonna probably just get the rear end on and rolling. The front end just needs the rims stuck on and it good to go nearly. Will be complete except engine.

The engine basically will need an entire head, a crank, and a few various parts. I have everything, tons of bolts, etc, but the bags they were in got damaged so it's all in one big box, so would be a pain to go through and build the engine, I won't lie. Anyone with experience should be able to though. I was going to but financial problems are killing that. Also has an 04 prototype case. No title though as the frame was originally an ATK refurb or whatever you want to say from ATK. None of the numbers matched and they refused helping to get anything for it so the numbers have no title to them. Probably could get one though.

Sorry for the bad pics but a basic idea right now. I have everything though. Just not finished yet. Could probably finish it in a couple of hours but it's hard to right now.

Hacksaw830

#5 Post by Hacksaw830 »

Will you sell me just the rear silver plastic ? do you have the sidespar covers also? How much? I can pay paypal if price is right.

Psychosis

#6 Post by Psychosis »

Would rather sell everything together as the set of silver is nice. I DO NOT have silver side spars but i do have a set of black ones without damage and in good shape. Still has some graphics on them.

If nobody's interested in it all I may sell them though but shipping will be a *****.

Will take offers on the setup but may part out since i have pieces like wiring harness, cyclone setup, rims, tires, frame/cradle, etc, etc. Make an offer.