2003 X440 for sale built by timbomoose

dalewannabe

#1 Post by dalewannabe »

Hey everyone, I'm Mike Matczak, timbomoose's younger brother. Have a 2003 X440 in real nice shape for sale. Selling cuz I'm getting back on the quads. The bike is all updated, new crank bearing, piston, etc.... ported by Matczak Porting, my other brother. Bike is clean and in nice shape, all original plastic and tires. Bike is done right and ready to ride, runs great, looks sharp. No flaws to mention. I already have a quad and need cash to build the motor in that. Any reasonable offer will not be refused. Located in Erie, PA...not far from tim's house. It's listed on EBay right now. Just type in 2003 Cannondale x440, it's the only one on there; it's item number 140237284256. Take a look, bid, or send me a message if interested. Here's a couple pics, the rest are on ebay. Buy it now price is $3200, but don't worry, the reserve is much lower and like I said, no reasonable offer refused.
Thanks

My email address is firehawk275@netzero.com
My cell number is 814-218-0949, might have to leave a message but I'll call back

dalewannbe

#2 Post by dalewannbe »

Cool name,
I thought I had put something up for sale here? Good luck with the sale.

dalewannabe

#3 Post by dalewannabe »

Sorry, didn't mean to sorta copy your name! I didn't even know it was there and would've picked a different one to avoid confusion.

dalewannabe

#4 Post by dalewannabe »

Anyone interested? Got a quad now, need to sell this bike. Anyone want to make an offer? Anyone?

dalewannabe

#5 Post by dalewannabe »

Auction is up in a couple of days!!! Would rather sell to a fellow cannondaler than some bonehead!

dalewannabe

#6 Post by dalewannabe »

$2200 to any cannondaler who wants it.

shackkat

#7 Post by shackkat »

What a sweet deal this bike is.

QUOTE (dalewannabe @ Jun 3 2008, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
$2200 to any cannondaler who wants it.

jesshamner

#8 Post by jesshamner »

Would you open to a trade for another quad or are you only wanting money now?

dalewannabe

#9 Post by dalewannabe »

I definitely would've been open to a trade at first, but since then, timbomoose, my brother, has hooked me me up with a quad and I already have the motor torn out and ready to rebuild and it's all starting to take shape. I really need the cash to set this motor up the way I want it, but I may possibly be open to a trade or partial trade, It's all going to depend on what it is I guess. I'd definitely rather have the cash just to make things easier, though. But hey, I guess anything is a possibility now. I would need something like a quad that has the updates and I could ride, since we are going on a 5 day ride next week, and I will need it to hold up. But then again, if I had cash for this, i could make mine hold up just fine. What did you have in mind??

dalewannabe

#10 Post by dalewannabe »

Well, the eBay auction ended, with no luck. Still looking to sell, getting a little desperate. I need the cash to get my quad together for our Hatfield McCoy ride mid next week. Still have time to get it built, but it's running out. sad.gif Figures when I was looking for a Cannondale motorcycle, it was almost impossible to find a nice one, now that I'm selling, nobody wants one. If it weren't for bad luck, sometimes I'd have no luck! O well, just let me know if anyone wants to put in an offer, all i can do is say no, but you might just be able to steal it!!!! biggrin.gif Thanks everyone.