Black 03 Cannibal

blaze#52

#1 Post by blaze#52 »

Looking to get out, want to get a razor so, 03 cannibal, houser +1 a-arms, HMF slip on, tag bars, wave rotors, Hipers, razors, PRM bumper, chassis, and swingarm skids. Black plastic, no cracks, minor scuffing, steering dampener, motor updated, first by diamond, it is a 450, reangled injectors, then I went trough it last winter. New rear axle bearings. Quad is race ready.
Brian Blosser
Bedford, IN
blazen.performance@hotmail.com
574-276-2204

$3500

Can send more pics and info if needed.

blaze#52

#2 Post by blaze#52 »

$3000??

250rmike

#3 Post by 250rmike »

do you have any proof of the motor work also what updates have been done?

QUOTE (blaze#52 @ Jul 16 2008, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
$3000??

blaze#52

#4 Post by blaze#52 »

Diamond racing is engraved on the back of the engine case. I can vouch for it, I had it apart last fall due to a mouse filling the muffler with bird seed and causing low compression. The cart plate bolts are all cross drilled and safety wired. The injectors are reagled. Orginally built by Danger ranger.

DangerRanger

#5 Post by DangerRanger »

QUOTE (blaze#52 @ Jul 17 2008, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Diamond racing is engraved on the back of the engine case. I can vouch for it, I had it apart last fall due to a mouse filling the muffler with bird seed and causing low compression. The cart plate bolts are all cross drilled and safety wired. The injectors are reagled. Orginally built by Danger ranger.

I will vouch for it, Diamond Racing and I built it at his business over the course of 2days. Honestly it was one of the best motor builds I have ever been a part of. I feel even better knowing old girl is still running strong and looking for a new stable. smile.gif

FYI, the motor had never been started before we built it up. I think this is the reason it has been bulletproof through myself and Blaze#52.

Ben

kdeal

#6 Post by kdeal »

Ben! How have you been? We miss you! Why don't you make a run up to Majestic Trails for the Group Ride to see how much we have done to these bikes since you have been gone? I looked for you at the Dealer Show this year but didn't find you. Good luck in what ever endeavors you are into now.

wink.gif

DangerRanger

#7 Post by DangerRanger »

QUOTE (kdeal @ Jul 29 2008, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ben! How have you been? We miss you! Why don't you make a run up to Majestic Trails for the Group Ride to see how much we have done to these bikes since you have been gone? I looked for you at the Dealer Show this year but didn't find you. Good luck in what ever endeavors you are into now.

wink.gif

Been going very very well, lots to do. My "new" little girl just turned 1 a few weeks ago. She rides around with me on the ATV and hope to get her on a small bike/quad very soon. When is the ride?

Blaze#52, good luck on your sale. If I didn't have a stable full already I would take it off your hands. Will mention it to my FIA as he is looking for a spare toy, and was with me when this one got built.

mornin151

#8 Post by mornin151 »

shoot me a pm if your willing to meet me... im in WI thanks

z400guy21

#9 Post by z400guy21 »

trade for 05 kfx400 with many extras

kdeal

#10 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (DangerRanger @ Aug 19 2008, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Been going very very well, lots to do. My "new" little girl just turned 1 a few weeks ago. She rides around with me on the ATV and hope to get her on a small bike/quad very soon. When is the ride?
Blaze#52, good luck on your sale. If I didn't have a stable full already I would take it off your hands. Will mention it to my FIA as he is looking for a spare toy, and was with me when this one got built.

We generally do this around the 2nd or 3rd week in September. We try to miss a Nationals weekend.

Congrats on the baby girl!