Moto for sale

USAMoto00

#1 Post by USAMoto00 »

I'm posting this for a friend who is trying to sell his Dale to get another one. This was one of my old Moto's ('03)and it has very little time on it. I purchased this machine new and then sold it to Ben. It has a Walsh steering stem with the machined aluminum steering plate upgrade, Ohlins long travel suspension, wave rotors, stainless lines, hyd. clutch, Moto a-arms, Scott's stainless oil filter, Nac's mapping, & carbon fiber gas cover.. It has an aluminum valve cover, aluminum impellar, metal sump gears, stud update kit, and all other electrical and oil updates. He did change the plastic to red and the titanium pipe was swapped out to a toaster style because of the caliper smacking the pipe. If interested call me or Ben. Ben's # is 330-307-7439 and mine is 330-984-3569. He would like to be in the $5000 range.

aroracer72

#2 Post by aroracer72 »

Not trying to bash....but thats overpriced....you can pick up fully modded dales with fresh all out race engines for 3500-4000...soo why buy one with stock exhaust and and nothing fancy for 5000??

USAMoto00

#3 Post by USAMoto00 »

Did you read the part about it not being mine? Not trying to bash, but maybe you should read first comment later. If you think it's overpriced, call and talk to Ben about it. I'm just trying to help a friend and I think it's a very nice machine that would be well worth the money. Most modded machines around here are drawing $4000-9000 depending upon what they are. Do you not think that a Dale is worth the money Aero? Maybe that's why the prices go down if you keep saying that they are worth nothing....something to think about perhaps.

Dachshund

#4 Post by Dachshund »

2 words. Supply and Demand. Wait that's 3 words.

moto440

#5 Post by moto440 »

nice moto but as other have said price a little high, since it has ltr wheels, and cannibal plastic on it, i say he should be looking around 4 or maybe a hair more, i was looking for a moto for well over a year, and got mine for 2500. there is one on ebay very nice looking but un updated that cant even get a bid for 2500

anyways free bump for a clean quad and where is it located and is he up for any trades full or partial, no rush just let me know i might have a buddy interested but i dont have the time now to call him up

gml1998

#6 Post by gml1998 »

Where is it located?

aroracer72

#7 Post by aroracer72 »

Thx for the lesson...but did it occur to you that i was telling YOU to pass it along to your friend....i DID read the WHOLE topic as i ALWAYS do.......soo theres your lesson for today. ANd i would love to see a dale for sale in here for 9000.....lol.....it would be a joke. And yes the highly modded ones are going for 4000-5000 but the news is..they have more done than this, although this is a very clean machine.
Chad

arcsum68

#8 Post by arcsum68 »

http://www.cannondaleriders.com/forums/ind...showtopic=21041

If I am looking at your friends and this one simultaneously, I would go after this one, just a comparision though.

Dachshund

#9 Post by Dachshund »

I wet myself every time I see that one. It is sad that the demand for these are so low but that is the glaring truth. The number one reason for the low prices is the fact that there in zero advertizing to all these young buyers that have never even heard of Cannondale.

USAMoto00

#10 Post by USAMoto00 »

QUOTE (aroracer72 @ Jun 29 2008, 09:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thx for the lesson...but did it occur to you that i was telling YOU to pass it along to your friend....i DID read the WHOLE topic as i ALWAYS do.......soo theres your lesson for today. ANd i would love to see a dale for sale in here for 9000.....lol.....it would be a joke. And yes the highly modded ones are going for 4000-5000 but the news is..they have more done than this, although this is a very clean machine.
Chad

You know Chad, how many times have you asked me a bunch of questions about all sorts of things with my Walsh dale and parts? Quite a bit if I recall correctly. Now you want to give me a lesson, that's funny. Now I know why people get so frustrated with other people on the internet. If you think it's too much how about YOU call Ben and let him know. I am trying to help a friend and the rest is up to him. Is he willing to deal? Yes, but once again, it's up to him. So please direct all interest to him as I am. Thanks for your interest.
PS This quad is very clean and in top mechanical condition. It is located in Warren, Ohio and if you are close, he is more than willing to let you check it out and ride it. It is a solid machine inside and out.