Misc. parts

Guy310

#1 Post by Guy310 »

I have some parts for sale that have been laying in the garage for a while. I don't really know what anything is worth these days so I will list what I have and throw a price out there and you guys can flog me if I am out of my mind or you can rush to be the first to buy, whichever is the case. I can take pics if you would like, but I probably don't want to split up the lot. As far as shipping goes, I will ship for exactly what I pay for it. If it is someone I know or someone Wistech will vouch for, I will ship and find out the cost and then they can pay me for the parts and the shipping all at once.

Gas tank with cap - it is the updated tank with both fittings up front - pretty good condition
Wiring harness (brand new)- I think it is a revision 6 if that makes any sense
Starter motor - average used condition
TC pipe - rough shape but all there, head pipe and tail
complete hydro clutch - has slave cylinder, master cylinder and lever, and braided line
Swingarm - decent shape but has grooves where someone let their chain slider wear out
Axle,hubs,rotor,carrier from Cannibal - decent shape
Airbox (atv) - decent shape but dirty
Front bumper - decent shape

$250.00 for the lot

That might be it. I will lay everything out and take a couple pictures tonight. If anybody has any questions, feel free to give me a call at 219-746-3476. My name is Guy Sutton.

quadryder

#2 Post by quadryder »

Is that the swingarm you was gonna UPS me? Maybe they will show up with the tireballs that were supposed to be in my tires. I left you a message to even buy the tireballs and no reply.

Guy310

#3 Post by Guy310 »

QUOTE (quadryder @ Jul 10 2008, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is that the swingarm you was gonna UPS me? Maybe they will show up with the tireballs that were supposed to be in my tires. I left you a message to even buy the tireballs and no reply.

Yeah, I was going to send that out right after the engine on that POS 450R grenaded after 2 hours.