I hate to do this, but I got to sell 02 Cannondale

Exodus

#1 Post by Exodus »

Hey fellas,
Long time since I have been on here, but I selling out of my Cannondale stuff. There's alot, but first things first. I have a 2002 Cannibal that I bought a few years ago and I need to sell it. I totally rebiult this beauty from the ground up, polished the frame, stainless steels lines, the whole gammet. Now for the goodies,

Houser Stem
Tag CR high bars
Wave Rotors all around
Custom Graphics and Painted Seat
Polished Frame
Lonestar Axle
Strong Arm +2 arms (not shown in this pic but are installed)
Long Travel OHlins SSD installed
One off Cold AIr Intake, (you'll never see another one like thise one)
ITP 190 Rolled Rings
Kenda Klaws 90% tread
Denton Steering Stablizer
HMF Ti Pipe
IMS Classic Front Bumper
Graydon Pro Pegs with a kick up.

The motor is strong, I pulled it apart and had the main bearing replaced, it was perfect. And while I had it down, I retarded the cams 2 degrees. I am using the short volacity stack and a cold air intake, this thing pulls to the moon. I have a full software package that goes along with it. As well as the trim kit you see mounted on the bars.

The pictures of the bike are a year old, but it still looks like that with just a couple differences, one its dusty, it has been in my office for the past year with only a half dozen rides around the yard on it. And I have put the +2 arms on it and the long travel shocks and I have put Graydon Pro Pegs with the kick up. Other than that it looks the same.
I do have a couple sets of plastic and never worn gear, along with parts and pieces that I am willing to sell with it.

I am located in NE and I will ship it anywhere, but you pay for it. I am asking 3500 obo.

Exodus

#2 Post by Exodus »

Alright fellas, I know its not the best looking quad on the planet, but whats it worth?

bknight

#3 Post by bknight »

$3,100?

Exodus

#4 Post by Exodus »

QUOTE (bknight @ Aug 24 2008, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
$3,100?

If thats an offer your on the right track, pm me if your interested and I will be glad to negotiate a little.

lreeves

#5 Post by lreeves »

Is this still for sale? And if so, could you please pm me your number? Thanks, Luke.

Exodus

#6 Post by Exodus »

pm sent