2002 Cannibal - Part out

LTRguy

#1 Post by LTRguy »

Ok here we go... ive got a 2002 Cannibal that im parting out.. Its a title bike and has a clear ohio title... VIN number on the frmae is clear and legible, and on the engine cases the engine number tag is still in tact and very easy to read...Ive been told the engine cases are the unicorn style which are hard to find...the rod bearing went out on this bike ... no damage was done to the engine...the bearing just seized to the crank which stopped the motor... plastics are red and the fronts are race cut.. they have the usual trail riding scratches but still look pretty good and arent broken or anything like that....alright.. so here we go..

Im going to make someone a heck of a deal on all of this that im about to list... all youll need to complete this part is your motor and tires and wheels...

You get the complete entire chassis....EVERYTHING....except the tires and wheels, and motor... every single other piece is here and nothing is missing.. it has arvin front shocks - one seems to be locked as if its blown but we all know the arvin shocks are junk period....it has the ohlins rear shock...all bushings and bearings are in great shape...and it has AC Racing Propeg Nerfbars with blue nets... has longhorn fat bars...im also including the starter motor and the throttle body..just mount ur tires and wheels, put ur motor in... and your ready to go... im including everything else..... asking price... $600 firm.. we will have to discuss shipping or local pickup on this....as its pretty much a complete entire quad.. email me for pics

and heres everything else

Unicorn Engine Cases with motor mount update kit - $350
Aluminum Head Cover - $40 - SOLD AND SHIPPED
Aluminum Water Pump Impellar - $40 - SOLD AND SHIPPED
Metal Oil Pump Gears - $40 - SOLD AND SHIPPED
Magneto Assembly - $20 - SOLD AND SHIPPED
Stock Flywheel - $10 - SOLD AND SHIPPED
Engine Side Cover w clutch cover - $35
2 Complete - Ready to bolt on and ride - Cylinder Head Assemblies - $135 each. - SOLD AND SHIPPED

thsoe prices include shipping... email me for pictures...i take paypal, money orders, and checks... checks will take a couple days to clear... i ship with UPS ... use insurance on my packages...and provide tracking numbers...if you have any questions .. PM me, email me at Grnkawi@aol.com or call me at 937-213-3800...

Hope someone can use this stuff.. i hate seeing it not being used...so someone... snatch this stuff up!...

desertbound

#2 Post by desertbound »

pm sent

Kuma

#3 Post by Kuma »

I'd like to claim the flywheel and waterpump impeller.
PM sent

claas900

#4 Post by claas900 »

I'll take one head a cam cover.

Blasterboy11

#5 Post by Blasterboy11 »

Might be interested in the chassis, my dad wants a dale, where you located?

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

I will take one head.PM me your paypal.

peterock

#7 Post by peterock »

I will take the magneto assembly.

is your paypal Grnkawi@aol.com ???

LTRguy

#8 Post by LTRguy »

Both heads, the cam cover, aluminum impellar, metal oil pump gears, flywheel, and magneto have all been spoken for... everything else is still available....blasterboy i pmd u about the chassis.. and have sent pm's to everyone else inquring about parts..

LTRguy

#9 Post by LTRguy »

FORGOT TO ADD... I HAVE A SET OF THE ALUMINUM OMF RADIATOR SCOOPS ALSO.. $50 TAKES THEM... ALSO HAVE A SET OF SPINDLES ILL LET GO OF FOR $20...

cannondale27

#10 Post by cannondale27 »

Not saying there is a issue here but I tried calling and was hung up on.Till I talk to guy he wont get any $.Will keep everyone informed.