C'Dale built up motard Street legal

Scooter

#1 Post by Scooter »

For sale is my friend Steve Thaxton's built up motard. I am not exactly sure what all it has specificaly but I do know it has 17"s and a West Virginia plate on it. He said he will be sending me some pictures of it to post for him as he is having trouble posting to this site. If you are interested in it and want to contact him his number is 304-545-2161. He said he was looking for $3500 for it. He is located in Charleston, W.V. When I get more information I will post it up.

Scooter

[attachment=8033:cannondale_009.jpg]
[attachment=8034:cannondale_011.jpg]
[attachment=8036:cannondale_014.jpg]
[attachment=8035:cannondale_012.jpg]
[attachment=8032:cannondale_007.jpg]

Scooter

#2 Post by Scooter »

Description: Here is my Supermotard, I hate selling it, but I want a new MX bike and I have to sell my last spring's project bike. I got this bike from a guy in Ohio who had bought it back in 2002 to ride with his friends he went down 2 times and skinned up the brush guards, and decide to garage it. I bought it in 2007 for a back up bike. I raced it in 2 local hare scrambles that winter and decided I didn't need 3 bikes that were the same, so I converted it to a supermotard. It was an E440 (still has those stickers on it), I rode it less than 60 miles as a Motard, just never seemed to have the time to ride on the road and given the choice realized I always preferred the dirt. It was a long road to getting it street legal but I got it and of course the street legal title. It has less than the normal scratches that would be expected from a 2002 bike it has always been in my heated garage since I have owned it and oil was changed 4 times ( Before I every started it after buying it, after both races, and before I took it out on it's maiden street ride). The seat has some wear marks on it, I have a new seat cover that will go with the bike. It run's great, and is very quick I have it geared with a 14 front 46 rear. Lot's of fun on the local back road's. I don't know the total miles as the odometer/computer is not accurate but I don't think the original owner rode it much at all as it has the original stickers still on it and it had the original tires with minimum wear on it when I got it. I have not put many on it as you can tell from the description. Price $3500 Don't hesitate to write me or call with any questions. Steve Thaxton sthaxtondc@aol.com 304 545-2161

I am having trouble posting the pictures but hopefully today I will get them up.

Scooter

Scooter

#3 Post by Scooter »

OK I have pictures now but they are to big so if you want to see them let me know and I will send them to you directly till I get them resized.

Scooter

thedeatons

#4 Post by thedeatons »

Image resizer for XP users.... Scroll halfway down, looking on the right for Image Resizer.exe. It allows you to simply right click the image, and click the size you want... Very easy. smile.gifsmile.gif

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/Downloa...ppowertoys.mspx

kdeal

#5 Post by kdeal »

Sweet Ride tongue.gif

Scooter

#6 Post by Scooter »

Come on guys this is a sweet bike that is plated and the seller is motivated so give him a call.

Scooter

MyCannibal

#7 Post by MyCannibal »

The price sounds a little steep...especially since nothing is mentioned about updates or anything...unless I missed it somewhere...I think you need to be more specific about what is done to it other than just "built up"...just my opinion.

Scooter

#8 Post by Scooter »

I have given the information about the bike that was given to me, if someone has a question about the bike I sugest that they contact the owner and he will tell them what has been done. His contact information is in the post. If you are interested in it make him an offer he is a great guy.

Scooter

kdeal

#9 Post by kdeal »

TTT.....

Free bump for a killer bike

Scooter

#10 Post by Scooter »

Ok I talked to Steve and he wants to move the bike. He has droped the price $3100. Please if you are interested give him a call.

Scooter