Sellin her in awhile

CowsBitePeople

#1 Post by CowsBitePeople »

HoW mucH?? whEre u lOcaTed?? pIcs??

bradycrawford

cdale

#2 Post by bradycrawford »

i would trade or sell a 03 z400 or a 250r that is set up for tt let me know as soon as possible thanks brady

bradycrawford

c dale

#3 Post by bradycrawford »

Hey do you still have the bike? If so email me and let me know what your phone number is and I will call you. thaks brady email crawfokn@bp.com thabnks

Psychosis

#4 Post by Psychosis »

Originally posted by CdaleMan3
dude crawdad whatever i have dibs on this we are making a deal and my dad is calling him if this deal dosnt fall through you can buy the quad.

If this happened in the real world then I'd have had a different Dale months before I even got mine. People will say one thing but when they get offered more or immediately they'll go for it. Not trying to put anyone down but it's basically best offer wins.

muff

#5 Post by muff »

sorry guys you dont pick and number and wait in line...this isnt the grocery store

I had so many much interest in my quad when i was tryin to sell it, but only about 2 of them actually had available money and was around 1000 less then what I was tryin to sell it at

so in other words if you want it get your deal done before someone else does, if not you better keep looking. its just how it works. If ur to slow its your fault

seems like you can't put a thread up anywhere anymore without some little teen cryin :cry: about somethin.....suck it up and quit ur biotchin