Pay it Forward

cannondale27

#1 Post by cannondale27 »

Lets see if we can do this here. Is popular on a bunch of sites I am on and working well.

It goes like this:
Post something for free. Recipient pays shipping. When received, recipient posts something for free also. This is no scam requires a little faith but if you believe what you give away will be returned to you many times over. Try it.

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

I have a few front bumpers, Plastic also. Knicks, dents and cracks but still very usable. Anyone want them?

kevin444

#3 Post by kevin444 »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Sep 30 2009, 11:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a few front bumpers, Plastic also. Knicks, dents and cracks but still very usable. Anyone want them?

I'm sure we can make this work; my book crazy mom and wife do the same thing with books. I got a bunch of stuff as well that I would love $ for, but I'm sure can use some other stuff for trade.....

Z4J

#4 Post by Z4J »

I think you have a good idea here 27. Thanks for bringing this up.

Happyboy

#5 Post by Happyboy »

Too many immature kids on these quad site that will just take your stuff and run. dry.gif Besides, Tim has been giving crap for free for years and what has he got for it? ohmy.gif Given, his version of free take 9-12 months to get, but still free. smile.gif

UpsMan

#6 Post by UpsMan »

Immature kids on this site? Ya, I bet the average age here is close to 50, well maybe not, 40 I bet!

cannondale27

#7 Post by cannondale27 »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Sep 30 2009, 01:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
too many immature kids on these quad site that will just take your stuff and run. dry.gif Besides, Tim has been giving crap for free for years and what has he got for it? ohmy.gif Given, his version of free take 9-12 months to get, but still free. smile.gif

It doesn't matter. Timbo is probably one of the happiest people I know. Rides way more than most. If $ is a judge of life well then things are really screwed up.

speedracer

#8 Post by speedracer »

What ever happened with this idea?I have never had any bad dealings with anyone on this site.I have a rear Speed Ohlins shock,in great shape,sub-frame,headlights,brand new airbox with K-N filter,ECU,silver plastics in good shape,stock a-arms,lots of odd and ends.What ya got to swap?

NRath

#9 Post by NRath »

This isn't intended to be a swap shop. You're items may be a little too valuable to give away, though. Just a "pass it on" kind of idea. Give away something you're not gonna' use to someone that can.

27, I spotted some silver Cycra handguard covers last weekend while rummaging through my collection. I think you were looking for a set. Can I get these on the way to you?

Not quite as useable as the covers, but I've also got a pair of well worn ITP XCR03's that I've replaced. Maybe carry them into the street and burn off the rest of the knobs and use them for dyno tires? Or whatever else someone might want them for. knobs are about 3/8 - 1/2" tall and well rounded. One had a slow leak, possibly trash in the bead.

sjstar

#10 Post by sjstar »

free beat up front number plate if wanted