2 Motos for Sale

svahle

#1 Post by svahle »

2 MOTOS, D&M, EXTRA PARTS - $6500

There may not be anyone that has interest in this, but I'd like to sell both Motos, D&M, and all of my extra parts as a package deal for $6500. The only reason I'm putting them up for sale is because I'd like to buy a RZR-S. But, before I can do that, I'll need to sell both Dales. That is also why I have listed them as a package deal. Selling only one of them doesn't do me alot of good.

Here is a run down on each. The red/silver Dale is a true 2002 Moto. I've owned it for about 3 trouble free years. I know it won't be popular on this forum, but the motor work was performed by SBM back in 2002. It is a 450 and yes it has the much debated reangled injectors. I have never had to open the motor but I assume it does not have an updated crank. The former owner told me it had loctite on the internal bolts, but again, I can't confirm any of that. What I can confirm is that I changed the motor oil often using only synthetic Silkolene. I also use Silkolene gear oil for the tranny. I've never encountered metal shavings in either the motor or tranny filters. It has Boomer's intake and I sent the tank to him for updating also. At that time I replaced all the fuel lines. It does have the motor mount update and the vent line update. This has been a very solid quad that I've used essentially for dune riding at LS, OK. The pics are with the sand tires but it will come with black Moto beadlocks on the rear and Hiper beadlocks for the front instead.

The blue/silver Dale is a Nac's Moto that will come with the Certificate of Origin from Nac's. The frame does NOT have a VIN. It has the Laeger T-pin front end that is good and tight. The shocks are Ohlins that were converted by PEP. As you can see, it has carbon fiber deletes, tank cover, and rad shrouds. I can't say what updates this quad has other than the Boomer tank update and the motor mount update. There is a tranny fluid leak which appears to be from the left side case cover. I intended to address that issue this winter (and I still plan to have this fixed if they don't sell before then). I have only owned this quad for about 3-4 months. I did take it to LS, OK where it ran flawlessly (about 4 tanks of fuel). The only thing I've done to this quad is put in a new battery.

In the way of parts, I have several odds and ends. I have two extra engine cradles (one needs welding), a complete subframe, decent used clutch pack, stock air box with extra filters, set of red headlight covers, two sets of front/rear number plates, one set of front sand tires on wheels, two sets of rear paddles (no wheels), a brand new complete Dale wiring harness, a few oil filters, a few air filters, and various other miscellaneous things. I will include a D&M kit and cables. I'll also throw in a trickle charger (the red/silver Dale has the quick connect pigtail already installed on the battery).

Basically, you'd be getting both Motos, all my Cannondale parts, and some sand tires. Both quads run great but the Nac's Dale does have an tranny fluid leak. Otherwise they are both turn key and ready to ride. I'm very busy at the office so I wouldn't be able to help much with delivery.

The only things I want to keep that are pictured are the light kits (on both quads) and sand tires on the red/silver Moto (but as mentioned above there are some sand tires that will come with this package).

Both quads are located in Bolivar, Missouri 65613 (just North of Springfield, MO)

Please call, message or email with questions. I have more pics also if requested.

Shannon
417-848-1305
shannonvahle@gmail.com

moto440

#2 Post by moto440 »

dam these deals always come along when ive spent any big money i had saved and before tax time LOL

svahle

#3 Post by svahle »

Thought I'd post up a few pics of the T-pin front end on the Nac's Moto.

moto440

#4 Post by moto440 »

dam thats slick all it needs is a 250r kit smile.gif why sell for a razr they arent all the hype to me in the few i have been in, rhinos either

svahle

#5 Post by svahle »

QUOTE (moto440 @ Oct 8 2009, 11:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dam thats slick all it needs is a 250r kit smile.gif why sell for a razr they arent all the hype to me in the few i have been in, rhinos either

My son is getting old enough that he wants to go with me to the dunes. But, I don't feel comfortable with him riding there on his own quad. In the RZR he could ride shotgun. Also, my girlfriend would like to ride with me in an RZR but isn't all that excited about riding a quad. If these sell, I'll probably be in the market for another Dale in a year or two. I just can't afford both at this point and want to include those important to me in an activity that I enjoy. If they don't sell by Spring I'll rethink the plan and see if I can afford to keep one Moto and buy a RZR-S.

Oh and thanks for the props.

Gibson265R

#6 Post by Gibson265R »

you should get a Redline Riot. They are way sicker than any of the side by sides. Stock 72 hp, huge travel suspension and fuel injected twin. Just a thought...

Dachshund

#7 Post by Dachshund »

My choice would be the X-18 Intimidator but then again, you could buy 2 RZR's for the price.

svahle

#8 Post by svahle »

The Redline and X-18 would both be great. But, I'm having trouble swallowing the price of a RZR already let alone a vehicle that costs $20k+. I guess this is all getting the cart ahead of the horse until these sell. The worst case scenario is they don't sell and I'm stuck riding two amazing quads. cool.gif

rayspeed

#9 Post by rayspeed »

Ran across this here http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index....&hl=redline

2009 redline riot , 10 hours, 750 weber eng. 72hp , crow belts, susp. seats, f-n-r box, 18" wheel travel, fox shocks, call for more info. 951-545-4279
$16,500 can ship.
He is a dealer and it is a demo... also says he can get pretty good financing in the thread.

Has a screamin deal on the single seater like 10 g or so.

IMHO most sxs's are dangerous, almost every major holiday alot of people eat it bad out in the dunes and there are alot of deaths.
These are much safer.

speedracer

#10 Post by speedracer »

Isnt any type of off-road motorsports potentially deadly?I wounder how many of side by side injuries were caused by the operator driving over the vehicle or their own abilitys?Bump for 2 nice dales.