07 Tundra DBL Cab Limited

cannondale27

#11 Post by cannondale27 »

I got fired.Cant blame it totally on economy but it played a large part.Yes we got hit later and seem to be recovering later.Only benefit for jobs I have seen from the relief $ is Oshkosh truck got a Huge Military contract and that did help where I worked.It will come around though but will definitly be different.My goal is to retrain and own my own business.School is two years though.Family is my first priority going to be tough and I really appreciate you all encouraging me and without affordability of Cannondales I think I would go nuts :lol:Will be able to get another Tundra someday or maybe something better.Picked up a High Mileage 2000 Silverado=No payments,Just liability for insurance and a bit better gas mileage.Just hope it can make two years without Major repairs but even if it does I can fix it myself.Thanks Guys

Ryanstones

#12 Post by Ryanstones »

sorry to hear about the job Steve. Think outside the box man.
unsure.gif

Ryanstones

#13 Post by Ryanstones »

Fella's...
if recovery means a return to the easy credit debt binge, then I assure you it is not gonna happen. The boom of the last 2 decades has left a hangover of UnPAYable DEBT. The united states is insolvent, and will be bankrupt when other country's finally dump the debt dollar for good. They are lining up their alliances and arrangements now. It is mathematically impossible for a debt based financial system to expand perpetually. We ARE near the end of this system and will see something new replace it, wiping out the savings (into the banksters pockets) and livelihoods of hundreds of millions of people in the west.
Everything in our culture is dependent on an ever expanding supply of energy, and it is probable that net energy availability will decline for the rest of our lives. Ponder the effects... We will live (hopefully) through a transition to a much more localized and low energy way of life. Accept the facts, grieve the losses and get on with coming up with a new way. The old way is nearly dead and can NOT be resuscitated.
Good luck fellas.

Happyboy

#14 Post by Happyboy »

Debt? Can't they just print some more money? wink.gif

Welcome back Ryan!

UpsMan

#15 Post by UpsMan »

YEah, just print more money, jeez, why is this so hard to figure out?

ozarkdaler

#16 Post by ozarkdaler »

wacko.gif

UpsMan

#17 Post by UpsMan »

You guys don't really think Obama the Magnificent would let anything bad happen to us do you?

Happyboy

#18 Post by Happyboy »

You really think its Obama? Its the entire political system, republican and democrat. I joke about McCain and Palin but in the end they really are all going to have us end up in the same place. Even the health care part, a change would have happened even with a Republican in office, it may have just looked a little different. The banks, auto, and the rest of the crooks did and still would have happened no matter who was in office. The country was too dependant on them surviving sadly. Its not really a free market these days.

Ryan, I am just getting depressed. Can Kim, Kyndal, and I quit and come hang with you? sad.gif

UpsMan

#19 Post by UpsMan »

It's all rigged. Nothing to get worked up about. Watch some more american idol and drink more beer. We will all be dead some day anyway.

Ryanstones

#20 Post by Ryanstones »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Nov 7 2009, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Debt? Can't they just print some more money? wink.gif

For some reason, the printing of money out of thin air, accrues a debt by the US Treasury to the (non)Federal Reserve. The collateral for this debt is the gov't's power to tax the consumer, er, citizen. Funny huh?

http://www.arbitraryvote.com/warning

Like UpsMan said, Life is a terminal event anyway. huh.gif

I'm sorry your depressed Sean...sad. Here buddy, this might help
http://carolynbaker.net/site/content/view/1108/1/