03 cannondale speed

cdalerider31

#1 Post by cdalerider31 »

I have a 03 cannnondale speed for sale. i just dont have the time and money to invest in it and i might be moving out of state next month so that's another reason im selling it. it hasnt been started since last summer but when i parked it, it ran fine. the motor is all stock and the oil has been changed every 5 to 10 hours depending on the riding conditions and i always ran 20w 50 in it. i put a new clutch in it but i think it needs a new clutch basket also. The other thing that it needs is a new swingarm carrier bearing. it went out during a race and i never got around to fixing it. Other than that everything works fine on it. Also here is some add-ons i put on it.

+3 +1 walsh long travel arms ( has normal paint wear on the bottom of them)

Elka long travel quad rate shocks ( i think they are 19 1/2 to 19 3/4 from eye to eye)

+2 RPM race axle

Nerf bars

It has 18's holeshots on the back and 19's on the front.

Everything is straight on it.

Im asking $1500.00 obo for it and i have a D&M kit that i might throw in with it. I will try to get some pics of it up by sunday and im going to see if i can get it started. Would make a good parts or project quad.
Thanks for your time!

quadracer500

#2 Post by quadracer500 »

do you have an ohio title?also any engine updates?

quadracer500

#3 Post by quadracer500 »

pm sent

ozarkdaler

#4 Post by ozarkdaler »

I have sent 2 PMs with no response. He has been online though. Hopefully we will hear something.

cdalerider31

#5 Post by cdalerider31 »

hey guys sorry i havent replied back. ive been busy all weekend and havent been able to get pics up yet. Yes i do have the ohio title and no there hasnt been any updates. i never really had any problems with the motor so thats why i havent done any updates.

cdalerider31

#6 Post by cdalerider31 »

sold!