2002 cannibal

mattdoxa

#1 Post by mattdoxa »

i baught this quad about a year ago, i havent done much riding with it. it has AC nerf bars stock suspension one peice fat bars hand gaurds. i dont know what if any updates were done to it i buahgt it not knowing anything about cannondales and now that things are starting to go wrong with it id rather sell it to someone who knows how to fix them rather than messing it up further my self. it starts and runs well BUT it didnt run at all over the winter now that its warm out it runs perfict, and when i put it in gear with the clutch in it rolls. it goes in to gear fine and shifts its hard to get in to neutral. It mite not be anything but a bad clutch but once again id rather not mess with it and make it worse. the plastics are all in good shape no cracks or stress marks the frame has nothing wrong with it i put new ball joints in it. you guys know more about these quads than i do. let me know what questions you have ill do my best to answer them.

im open to parting out selling complete or a trade.

i dont have any pics of it rite now idk how to post them even if i did
if you are intrested you can call or txt me at (914)420-5387 my name is matt

mattdoxa

#2 Post by mattdoxa »

idk what its worth $1000? come look and you tell me what you think

02canncannibal

#3 Post by 02canncannibal »

Where is this quad located? Might be interested for the right price. Do you have pictures?

mattdoxa

#4 Post by mattdoxa »

in in rockland county ny. NO title i dont know how to get pics up here i can txt them if interested.